Chap 28 part one

YUU POV

I melt into the sight of beautiful scene I have before my eyes..

Pocky...

      Pocky the most beautiful snack I ever tried, one bite and I'm in heaven I smile brightly before putting my snack on my table and stood up I tied my long hair in a messy bun. How long has it been since I'm a girl, I look up at the calendar and smiles.
                        Today is my 18 birthday and I am nervous right now. Since I've been inside the castle for how long I am nervous about meeting other higher ups, especially vampires
Yoichi barges in the room having a shocked face and ran up to me "Yuu-chan! I can't believe you're now 18!!!!
And soon you'll be married  to Mika-san!!!!! " he said smiling staring at me "yeah hehehehe" I smile nervously, soon I will be married to Mika and everything will be In peace, no more wars, no more blood.
               Everything and everyone will be happy, we only have seven hours left till the the ball to celebrate my birthday and engagement. I was deep in thought not knowing my "good" friend was there she smirks at me crossing her legs "my, my, my,  seems someone is thinking about Mika..... In a naughty way " Shinoa said giggling, I blushed deeper than cherry "w-what?!?! N-No I d-don't!! " even though I wanted to see those abs I shook my head and lool away from Shinoa.

_______________Time skip ______________

THIRD PERSON POV

it was finally time for the party, vampires and humans gathered in the ball talking about events that will happen in the future, the trumpets blew and the guests stood silently as Guren and and Krul walks side by side wearing elegant clothing, Guren wore his captain uniform with a crown on head shining like the glowing lights, Krul wore bright red dress that was cut a bit revealing her skinny legs she wore red high heels to match her dress, her sakura pink hair foxed into a bun with few strands out with a crown also on her head.
               The guest bow at the two leaders in front of them.  everyone In the ball room stood silent until Guren spoke "people from both Japanese empire kingdom and vampire empire kingdom, welcome the the party of my daughter 18 birthday and the engagement of Krul son Mika and my daughter Yuki " he turned his head to Krul "as the Queen of vampires Guren people will be donating blood with animal blood to keep us living, our both children will become future leaders of equal, we'll no longer have to spread blood let's forget  the past
And let's enjoy our future of tomorrow! "
            Everyone cheered as they clapped their hands hoping everything will be normal, hoping there will be peace oh how wrong they are...

          Outside the ballroom next to the woods a male with a mask on only revealing his dark blue eyes his followers were being them dressed all black like ninja "all right, out main goal is to catch the daughter of Guren Yuki if anyone tries to stop us don't hesitate and kill " his followers nodded "all right, let's get into positions "

           Mika smiles lightly seeing how beautiful his future wife is, his glowing green eyes, his soft pink lips, and his long silky raven black hair placed down but curled with his gold crown on head, wearing his green Victorian dress "you look beautiful my wife " Yuu blushes at Mika comment and looks down blushing "t-thank you... You know... I like to stay as a girl for a while " Yuu said causing Mika to smirks, he leaned down to his ear and whispered "oh ~ then once were married I will make sure you screams name in bed ~ " Yuu blushes brighter than cherry staring at the blonde vampire who only smiles at him "come on Yuu-chan let's dance " "o-okay ".

            Yuu slowly reached out his hand out to him before a window was crashed and screams was heard Mika turned seeing the group covered in black clothing and mask holding demon sword, the guest starts to run or stand to fight "hehehe, King Guren why didn't you invite us to the party " a make replied that seems the leader.
              Mika stood in front of his future wife protecting him from an unknown enemy, he growls revealing his white fangs glaring at the enemy behind him, preventive he kept glaring at the people in black. The leader especially. Guren stood behind his guest walking towards them with swords in hand "I'm not letting you hand over to my daughter " his tone was dead serious, the leader seemed excited cracking his knuckles, he smirks as his eyes want war.

Yuu stares at the scene his eyes widened from fear, his legs jiggled, his body shook. He couldn't get the feeling off his adopted father preparing to fight with the leader that wants blood shredded in his clothes, Yuu held his head hugging Mika behind him. Mika notice and turns hugging his beloved lover "shh I'm here ". The small black hair teenager only nodded, closing his beautiful green eyes shut hoping it's all a bad  dream.

        The demon inside of Yuu snickered chuckling, he smirks while staring at the heaven sky "hehehehehe guess its time eh... Exciting "

TO  BE CONTINUED.

_________________________________________

I am again very very sorry ;-;

I was thinking what to add on this chapter and well.... I was out of ideas, the next few chapters will get harder for so it might take a while to publish a new chapter, so I hope you're all patient and also thank you for 14k reader I am very grateful that my fanfic is on key ^^

What will happen next?

Why Asuramaru said its time?

Where Is Shinya?

Chapter  28 part two coming up