Chap 41

" SIN......." the harsh words that struck Mika , the weapon , the true monster of the seraph .

THE SERAPH OF SALT . He heard the history towards that "god' which he doesn't understand why the books called the seraph GOD . He found it weird . Anyways seraph of salt , the villain yet good , the monster that held of claiming lives of thousands citizens of both human and vampire . His bright blue eyes that never leave his dull .

Yuu walked closer to him , salt that surrounds his body into becoming a spear. Kureto laughed enjoying the fear that filled the room . Yoichi picked Mika up and move him with the others . Mika's eyes that never leaves his lover .

Footsteps were heard from the other side , behind Yuu. Ferid and his mother Krul watched their bodies not moving .

"You can't do anything now ! Yuu is now under my control ! You can't stop him ! Kill them all ! " Kureto yelled like a crazy man . A chuckle came out of Guren mouth , handcuffing Kureto his dark bangs covering his right eye "you really think my son will kill us " "of course you asshole ! I control him ! He only listens to me ! " in the background Shiona attempting not to laugh .

"For your information , Yuu isn't a weapon , ain't that right Yuu " Kureto looked back to where was Yuu , only to find the young boy staring right at him face to face . His fingers slowly spreading to touch his nose . Kureto screamed like a girl .

Yuu laughed " dang Guren you're right he really acts brave and powerful but in the end he's a chicken " Yuu laughed bringing Kureto confused "w...what ... you're in my control ! you're supposed to kill them ! " " umm , no you think you can control me , sorry dude , but no one controls me , yeah maybe Guren and dad but other than that no one control me ..... for the whole time all this is an act . Surprise ! " Yuu smiles sweetly .

"WHAT ! "

____________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKS HEHEHE I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER !