Chap 37

Guren quickly ran in the hallways with the three royal vampires behind him, he's in despair wanting answers, how can it be. How he wished it wasn't true. Guren couldn't believe he was blind, so miserable. Krul notice Guren expression and frowns, she knows what he feels, when the person you love planned all this. All of this evil experiment. She growled under breath before her frown turned into a smirk.

"we better hurry or else a big Storm will come "

🌙🌙

Yuu now long raven black hair was being stroked by Shinya's slender fingers, he hummed a soft tone, Yuu's wings slowly go limp as his eyes slowly shut down. Mika couldn't believe what he just heard, the others couldn't believe it either. Shinya... Is the father, REAL father of Yuu.
                      They're very confused, he doesn't look nothing like Shinya, is he lying? Or he's saying the truth. Shinya slight smirk staring at them in delight, his gray eyes looking directly at Mika, his surprise weak  expression with a mixture of anger makes him very joyful. Shiona was the first to speak in the silent hallway " Yuuichiro.... A gifted child, he looks so much like his mother. I remember when I first created her " Mika is more confused than ever, by now his mind is scrambled eggs.

           "what you mean by Created her " Kimizuki ask in a confuse yet annoyed tone, he have enough of this game and want answers. Shinya let out a soft chuckle before looking down at Yuu. "As you see Kimizuki, I created his mother.... In other words, I brought her back from the dead " that causes Mika to finally lose his breath "you must be joking? " "I'm not, I'm saying the truth, I brought her back for a second chance, with the seraph blood I got. We fell in love, married then boom! Yuuichiro is born, sadly she died " nobody in this hallway believe what he's saying has he gone mad? Was he really saying the truth?

"what the fuck??? " they sync in shock.

🌙🌙

Inside a dark room, where every furniture, bed, curtain and tiles are all black, black like coal. Yuu sat in a queen size bed wearing a black and green nightgown, his emerald green eyes is covered in bandages, his bare ankles chained up to the bed. He breath heavily In fear. He hugs his body close, he couldn't believe he made a deal with the demon and now here he is, waiting until he wakes up, hoping that he didn't hurt his father, his friends and Mika.
              He's terrified that this is reality, not a dream, he blamed himself, for his fault everything is destroyed, a pearl necklace that broke into pieces, his despair flowing throughout his body. He want to end it all . Yuu held himself tighter. He swallowed the rage that flows in the air, beads of sweat came flowing down from his pale soft cheek.
          "F-Forgive... Me.... Please... " he spoke, his voice that's filled with regret and sadness, his tone that's weak only a whisper came out of his mouth. Slowly the door opened, Yuu lifted up his head, his dull lifeless eyes stares at the open door.

        The door was pure emptiness, dark and no light of hope. Asuramaru entered from the dark room smirking at Yuu, he smirked seeing how weak and fragile he is. Walking up Yuu he lifted up his chin making Yuu stares into his ruby red eyes "Yuu, Yuu, Yuu how are you? Enjoy the despair in this room? Enjoying being trapped in this darkness? " Yuu nodded his head, getting a satisfaction from the demon. Asuramaru pets Yuu on his head slowly "your father is holding you, I'm surprise that he's planning all this, just to see you, to hold you, to see you grow up into this beautiful... Royalty  what a entertaining scene " "my.... Father.... My.... Real father.... " "of course! Who else! Soon you'll be together and forever... And ever... And ever..... " Asuramaru tone changed from happiness into a venomous tone.
                The young royalty felt chills on his back, he wanted to get away, he wants to get away from the nightmare he's in. He wishes everything was just a dream and wakes up in Mika arms. But he knows it will never happen.

Please..... Save me.... Anyone.... Help

🌙🌙

Outside from the enemy kingdom, the rain starts to pour heavily as the both armies fought, blood spilling in every way, bodies piling up in all corners. Mika got up regaining his body "why you gotta go this far just to get Yuu, why didn't you tell Guren about this! Or about Yuu being born as a full Seraph! Answer me damn it!! " he yelled, Shinya looks away from the blonde vampire and the others staring at the pouring rain full that hit the windows like popcorn popping in the bag  "because... I'm scared... " Mika calmed down as he glanced at the Shinya "I'm scared that if I told Guren about all of this.. All of what I told you, he'll hate me, no more than hate, he will kill me.. But by now Kureto already told him.... Soon... I'll be gone " he held Yuu tightly growling under breath "but.. I gotta finish my job.... Soon, me and Yuu will spend time... And you're all taking him away from me! " Mika was about to make a move before they heard Footsteps "Shinya! " Shinya turned his head seeing the man who called by his name, he felt tears pouring down from his face as he saw Guren, both eyes shows grief and sorrow "Shinya.... Do you think I'll hate you... You were under Kureto strings, you were ordered to bring Yuu's mother back to life, you suffer seeing the children dying one, I don't blame you on anything, you thought you were doing the right thing - " he walks towards Guren but in a blink of an eye pile of  salt pushes him away towards the ground, He grunts in pain as his back hits the wall.

         Shinya stood up as Yuu followed, he leans down and whisper something into his ear that cause Yuu to nod. He wipes his eyes before turning his back from the allies "tonight, we're gonna burn the midnight oil " with that Shinya ran off, quickly as possible Guren stood up and ran only to be thrown back by his adopted child, he stares up into his golden pupils seeing no emotion, no saddens or anything. Just  nothing like a doll.
                 "Yuu...... " "Humans are evil sins... They all should be eliminated " Yuu spoke out of his mouth that shows zero expression, Yuu raised his right arm spiral of Salt swirl around his arm before the salt turns into a white spear. His eyes turned facing the allies raising his spear up

"who wants to die.... "

_________________________________________

Here is Chapter 37 I'm so happy that I finish it. It took me forever but I finally did it! Sorry if you were waiting for this chapter ;--; I promise you that I will publish my next chapter ^^