Chap 7

YUU POV

I woke up with a pain on my neck , I was about to move until I felt a horrible Sting i was about to touch it but was stopped by a male voice "don't touch it Yuu " i slowly turned my head seeing Guren staring at me but his eyes aren't the eyes of jerk and annoyed instead its worried and sadness. What's wrong with him...did something happened .
I feel weird my head is getting more light headed as if i got hit hard by a gun or a rock. I wanted to close my eyes but couldn't since i wanna know what happened "hey...Guren...what...happened" my voice was cracked and weak almost like a whisper "you were injected by a intruder Yuu....were figuring out what did he inject you with " my eyes widened in shock so that's why im like this .
I feel so dead and almost like ghost , my life is in danger...that's all i could think of , what did i do to deserve this . I sigh in dispair "Guren...where's Mika ?" "Mika went back to his kingdom to report what happened " i only nodded feeling more sleepy , he was scared that i won't wake up , not seeing the next day . "G-Guren....please don't leave me " Guren smile a bit "don't worry you little brat , I'm not going anywhere " i smile weakly before passing out .

THIRD PERSON POV

Guren face sadened before turning angry punching a wall , he knows Yuu is a annoying brat that makes stupid mistakes and forces him to dress as a princess to marry the vampire even though Mika knew but Yuu is his son , Guren won't forgive those hunters who dared to hurt Yuu "wow....i got parent instict...wow " Guren told to himself staring at Yuu , his eyes soften Yuu reminds of himself like a lot .
He gotta find that intruder and make him pay for hurting Yuu , he knows who he is and Guren knows he's from those Hunters . Meanwhile in the vampire Kingdom Krul flip the table in anger "you mean someone is trying to ruin our peace !" Mika nodded also have anger in his eyes "yes mother , the intruder injected Yuki on her neck revealing black veins , right now Yuki is in terrible state and the king is finding the cure " "my , my , my why those hunters did that to Yuki-san , she didn't do anything " Krul sat in her thorne thinking "maybe....the hunters are trying to kill us....by first killing the future wife of Mika ""which will make the peace impossible making the war start over again " Crowley added "what are we going to do ?" Ferid stares at Krul smirking at her "you know what were going to , protect his wife , were going to stop them no matter what !"
In the dark forest not far from Yuu castle lies a base with dark dried leaves , painted in dark black and green . A same white hair male walks in the base panting breathing for air "sir , everything is going as plan " a tall black hair male with serious eyes smirks "good job , Shinya the place is going smooth soon we will destroy both the vampires and the humans with Yuu our special weapon " the male chuckled a bit staring at the photo of Yuichiro , Shinya stood there with regret in his sliver eyes am i doing this right...is this right....