Chap 36

Standing no far than 20 feet, Their eyes widened in both fear and surprise. Yuu the child that was locked up in the kingdom with a cheerful yet bratty expression now is turned into a seraph thirsty of blood and destruction, wanting to kill everything that's in his side.
                 Mika took a step forward but was held back by Shinya "don't, or you want to be turn into salt " "I thought, a Seraph will be like... You know... Angel " Ask Yoichi nervously holding his weapon, his light brown eyes shake a bit, Shinya took a deep breath then spoke " Seraph are like angels but mostly like fallen angel mix with demon. Their jobs as a seraph is to eliminate the evil sin that's in our earth.
           They were once guardians to our kingdom during the vampire human war, but 20  years ago, all of them were murdered in the hands of Kureto's father and his men.
And told the lie to the King. Guren's father that the vampires were the ones who killed the guardians " "my mother told me that, she always wondered why there is war between us and humans, now we know " Mika replied in a tone that's full of anger, Shinya stares at Yuu then continue "then, came the worst part.... Kureto's father started doing  human experimenting on small children with the seraph blood. It was horrible " "how you know that... " Shinya took a deep breath his shaky tone made them worried yet curious, wanting to know how does he know a lot of these information. His silky white hair covered his eyes before opening his mouth

"because.... I was there when that happened.... "

🌙🌙

A swift move that could cause Guren to be cut in half. He snickered at the enemy battle moves, before making a 360° kick before stabbing the soldier in the stomach, slowly the soldier collapse to the ground dying slowly in the floor before going limp. Guren brushed his raven black hair with his slender fingers making a slight wave before returning to his focus towards Kureto. He swears he is tired of his ugly smirk that's plastered all over his so pretty face.

  "Damn still fucking ugly than the last time I saw you "

"same to you asshole " Kureto smirk

Krul, Ferid and Crowley were side to side as the enemy soldiers were coming towards them, their yells pleaded with victory the three smiles "let's make teach these boys a lesson shall we? " Krul replied as he smile grew wider "oh Krul you know how we are " Ferid sang looking down at the pink hair woman "uh oh here they come " Crowley replied like a child seeing a collection of new toys. Their expression shows they'll enjoy this battle.

🌙🌙

            "What do you mean.... You were there? " Mistuba ask, her purple eyes were shocked but yet disbelief, how can a man be in a worst terrible event that happened in years. The Hyakuya experiment or what others called the child killer. During the years before Yuu was found, almost half the kids that lived or was sent  in Hyakuya  orphanage was killed, their young bodies were found in the most gruesome way that no other parents or anyone to see. That ended when Kureto's father was found inside the orphanage staring down at a boys body, he smiles happily. That boy was Yuu.
            Shinya nodded "yes... Everything I see was horrible... And I couldn't do nothing... How I wished to save those poor children but I can't... If I do something.... Back then I was a coward listening to ever orders... When I saw Yuu, I pray for him to be well, for him to to alive... During the experiment, I rescued the remaining children sending them off to freedom making sure that the guards will think Yuu is the last member of the experiment "
                   During Shinya explanation, Yuu turned his head his gold pupils glared at them, his expression changed when he saw Shinya "wait wait there's one thing I don't get... Why were you there when you could've escape? Where are the remaining children you rescued? The parents are still wondering where are they? This doesn't add up, the children are still missing... " Shiona said glancing at Yuu, feeling chills rising up to her back. Mika slowly walks up to Shinya "Shinya..... Who are you really..... Why are you tempting to look for yuu with us? " he slowly took out his sliver sword red sharp vines appears wrapping it around Mika's left hand before the sliver turned red. But before he could attack the white hair male, Yuu launched towards Mika giving him a strong kick sending the blonde male off the floor sending him flying few feet at from where he was.
                     Yoichi and Kimizuki quickly ran up to Mika helping him up as Mistuba and Shiona stood in front of them weapon in hand. They didn't want to fight him, not their friend Yuu.

🌙🌙

Bodies lay on the ground, not dead. Just unconscious. Krul and the other two male Vampires gasp in exhaustion getting air, Krul stretches hearing a few pop before sitting down on the body like their a chair and showed a small small appearing on her lips.
           "that is sure exhausting, these boys needed to be tamed. " "indeed Krul, they should be thankful that we didn't kill them " Ferid smirked while playing with a helmet, Crowley hummed as he put the guards in cuffs.
        A clashing sound of swords echoed the room ending with a loud grunt, Kureto fell down to the cement ground harshly as his sword was thrown off from how hands. He coughs showing sparkles of blood spilling his hands and ground. Guren placed his sword under his chin. Both male stood in silent, covered on each others blood glaring on to each other
Then Guren was the first to speak in the silent room, with the three royal vampires watching.

          "tell me Kureto, how to stop Yuu, turn him back to normal you bastard or else I'll make sure to wipe that ugly face of yours " Kureto silently chuckles, before turning it into a loud insane laugh, he slowly calm down spitting the blood before snarling at Guren "oh Guren.... Truth is I wasn't the one who turned Yuu into a Seraph " "stop lying we all know you did all this " "Guren you are becoming more stupider than ever... Open your eyes... I wasn't the one who turn Yuu into a seraph, tell me... How does Shinya knew this all is going to happen, how you know that Yuu is up there? " Kureto said. Guren slowly placed his sword down then his eyes widened.

"no.... "

🌙🌙

        Yuu glared at them, seeming like they don't remember him, small horns appears on his head. Mika stares at his beloved guilt starts to appear on his face before it turned into a glare as he turned to Shinya wanting to stand up but the kick he receive denied him from getting up.
              Shinya stares down at them before turning back at Yuu "Yuu come here " Yuu quickly turned to Shinya before walking up to Shinya. His slender fingers touched the raven hair hugging him close like a mother holding her child.

"Shinya I want answer!! Who are you really! Why you're doing all this! " Yelled Mika before wincing in pain coughing "Mika-kun! " Yoichi yelled in worried "you wanna know who I really am... " the white headed male looks up, his expression changed from good to a sinister smile, his light violet eyes turned cold and dull "as you see dear Mika..... "

"I'm his father... "

________________________________________

DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!

What you think so far of this chapter!!! I'm so happy that I make this long chapter!!! Chapter 37 is coming up in two days!!!! Vote and comment on this chapter!! Bye bye!!!