Chap 32

The bright early morning sun starts to Rose shining the bright green grass, footsteps of soldiers weapon in hand heading to the enemy hide out, Guren figure out that Yuu was taken in a abandon kingdom, he was glad that he placed a chip inside Yuu.
Queen Krul walks beside Guren sighing in deep breath, she wore a simple white and pink dress that reaches to her mid thigh, wearing black boots to match, her sakura hair placed in a messy bun, her sword in waist she was prepared to fight for the future and for the future of the new king and Queen. She was worried for Mika, his bags under his eyes, his hair going all places, the way Mika her own son keep blaming himself for not saving his beloved, but Krul know he will get his future bride back.
Mika held a guilt mix insanely emotion, he want to kill those hunters for taking his Yuu with them, he was deeply pissed with the leader, he can't wait to tear them apart. But he's guilty, he was worried about him, he's scared to Face Yuu once he and the others rescued him " Yuu-chan please be strong " he hold a ring, with a beautiful green emerald attached, he was scared what enemy he's gonna face and thought will he comes back alive.
He heard in the profiles, the enemies experiment human beings than being thrown outside in their territory hungry for flesh and blood. He slightly took deep breaths calming his speeding heart. Ferid smirks at Mika expression laughing on the inside "well.... I wonder who enemy we'll have to face first I'm in the mood to kill " he fix his long gray hair Crowley just snickered.

The both kingdoms royals and their soldiers were heading close, Close to reach for battlefield. In the hideout Yuu blankly stare at his reflection he have so shine in both his eyes his hair covered his right eye, his body was chained he didn't bother to get away, he can't think at all he was clouded by the darkness showing no hope or life as if he's dead even though he isn't. His body twitch making a snapping sound, his fingers scratching the window blocking him from exiting, creating a loud painful noise his raven hair was growing longer thanks to the experiment blocking his black and red eyes, the black ooze still spilling down from his right eye like a waterfall ready to hit the ground.
Being covered in chains wasn't very comfortable as well, they don't want him to escape, he was thirsty.. Not thirsty for water, but thirsty to see the blood and dead bodies laying on the cold hard floor, he wants to KILL he wants to see them suffer, hear his victims scream, hid mind creating images of dead bodies and him killing them. He smirks insanely before chuckling, he was losing his mind, he have enough of the experiments and tortures he went through even if it's only three days, but those three days was enough for him to lose his sanity.

Guren and Krul talk about important discussion , all soldiers took breaks while some are on look outs, Mika stares at the sunset sky holding a ring still in his hand, he hoped that this war will be the last. But he was more confused about the enemy their gonna face, they're humans yet they don't like neither their own kind and vampires.
Why do they want to make both humans and Vampires extinct, he heard in a book that Seraphs were the first people to walk in this world. Is that what the enemy wants? Is that why they took Yuu? He wasn't happy thinking about the enemy makes him wanna torture him more for making then hurt his Yuu-chan. He was so much in thought that he didn't hear his uncle calling him "ah, Mika-chan is thinking of his dear princess how sweet ~ " Ferid spoke smirking at the blonde vampire turning his head towards Crowley, "we better keep on watch we don't want your hand to come off ~ " he replied in a hummed making Ferid pout but still smirking "all right all right "

Yuu

Yuu.
Yuu

Yuu

Yuu

Yuu

Yuu

Yuu woke up slightly after hearing a voice, he stood up seeing he was in a place that's just surrounded by clouds, he waste sure where he is it mostly why he's there. But all he knows he needs to wake up, he hopes all the experiment and tortures was all just dream, yeah that's what it is
"think again... " Yuu turned his head seeing Asuramaru standing in front of him smirking, his red eyes scanning his face while his long purple hair are like the waves when the wind blows.
But there's one thing that bothers Yuu the most....

The most serious question is.....

WHY IS HE WEARING A FUCKING DRESS AND ACTING LIKE A GIRL?!?!?!?!?!

But then Yuu realized he's doing the same thing. Under Guren orders. He mentally slap himself with both hands leaving a confused demon but spoke "you're still thinking about why I'm wearing a dress... Right? " his voice was very much annoyed, Yuu nodded his head "yep... " "I knew it " making Asuramaru sigh sweatdropping. Both males stood silent not daring to talk about the awkward moment they had.
"your fiancé is coming for you " he spoke, Yuu only nodded "yeah... Same for father... That old hag " "you should be glad, why are you down? " the red eye demon tilted his head. "I don't know maybe because I'm gonna be turned into a weapon and try to kill my entire friends, family and people " Yuu said as if he's very happy. Which he is not. Asuramaru chuckles placing his arms on his legs smiling "do you want power to end this? " Yuu lifted his head up after hearing his sentence that made him curious on taking the offer or not, he knows he doesn't have time, he gotta make a choice either get the power to stop his enemy or watch his friends doe from his own hands...

Yuu stood up before he opened his mouth..

_________________________________________

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!! I WAS OUT OF WIFI AND SHIT HAPPENS I STILL DON'T HAVE WIFI ;----; BUT DON'T WORRY I THE AUTHOR WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET MY WIFI BACK!!!
I also wanted to say thank you for enjoying my story, this is my first book to actually have a lot of readers so I wanted to say thank you very much, I will try my hardest to make more chapters interesting and I made a first chapter of my new Mikayuu story I will upload it if I can!

What will be Yuu response to Asuramaru offer?

Will Mika and everyone save Yuu?

Why the world Asuramaru is wearing a dress XD?

Find out in the next chapter