Chapter 11

My hands fidget as I wait impatiently for Parker to finish, I got out of Biology early, so I'm currently waiting for Parker, he's driving me home because Thomas was too lazy to drive out.

I sit there and process the day, the lump in my throat has finally gone after what Connor said to me. I've never seen Parker so angry, you could see it in his eyes that he was livid, I'm glad he didn't cause a scene though.

A smile instantly appears on my face as Parker walks his way through the crowd, you could definitely say the school body has welcomed the three with open arms. All through the day girls would be whispering about them, and the guys wanted to be their friends.   The teachers also seemed to take a liking to the three boys.

'How's my favourite waitress?' Parker says.

'She's great, and don't call me that!' I squeal and he smiles.

'Nah I think it's cute.' He says and I try not to blush.

'You know, it's absolutely adorable the affect I have on you.' Parker says holding my waist and pulling my body closer to his.

'Y-You have no affect on me.' I whisper, I don't trust my voice right now, my heart is beating so fast I'm scared I'm going to go into cardiac arrest.

'So you wouldn't react if I did this?' Parker leans in closer and I gasp, is he really gonna kiss me?! I can faintly taste peppermint on his lips, he pushes a strand of my blonde hair behind my ear and stares at me deeply. Just before our lips touch we are interrupted. We snap out of our intimate trance, I try to step away from Parker but he's not letting me go.

'Hey mate, can I still come over tonight?' Connor walks over to us and scowls when he notices Parker and I's close proximity, Parker doesn't seem phased by Connor's cold glare.

'Hey sorry nanna's coming over tonight, we're having a family dinner.' Parker says scratching the back of his neck.

'Right. Bye man.' Connor gives one small nod at me and walks off, pulling his skateboard out from underneath his arm and disappearing down the road. Parker and I both hop into his jeep and I instruct him on where my house is.

Parker flicks on the radio 'Ugh, there's nothing ever good on.' He says.

'I know, they should really play some different songs.' I say.

'There's heaps of CD's in there, choose one.' He says pointing to a compartment infront of me. I open the door and flick through Parker's CD's, I'm honestly impressed by his music taste. I come across a One Direction one and I giggle. I sneakily pop it into the stereo and the first beats of 'Best Song Ever' flood through the car.

'Noooo.' Parker groans and tries to turn it off.

'Nope! We're listening to it.' I shriek, swatting his hand away.

'IT WAS THE BEST SONG EVER.' I yell loudly along to the music as Parker tries to suppress his laughter. Parker eventually pulls into my driveway and hops out of the car, he quickly runs over to my side and opens the door for me.

'Madam.' He says poshly holding his arm out. I giggle as I take his arm and he walks me to my front door.

'Sooo, can I ask you a huge favour?' He asks me nervously and I raise an eyebrow intrigued.

'Depends on what type of favour.' I say.

'Well, Mum kind of found out about you, and she wants me to bring you to our family dinner tonight. As a friend.' He adds the last part quickly. I look up to him surprised, he wants me to meet his family?

'If you're busy it's okay, I'll just explain it to her. I totally understand.' Parker rambles and I nod my head.

'Sure, I'll come. It'll be nice.' I say genuinely and he smiles.