Chapter 36

Parker's POV

'The prom is on tonight.' My mum says from her position on the couch, I nod my head eagerly.

'Yeah I'm taking Arabella.' I say happily.

'Oh my! That's so exciting.' She gushes and I blush, I can't wait to see Arabella tonight, I bet she's going to look absolutely stunning.

'Mum.' I groan and she brushes it off, she always loves embarrassing me.

'I don't even have a suit.' I groan and mum tuts and stands up.

'You've left this to the last minute.' She says in authoritative tone. She drives me down to the mall and we walk into the most expensive store filled with suits and ties, ugh.

'Hello, what can I do for you?' A wealthy looking man asks and I roll my eyes, this whole store is filled with rich dickheads.

'I need a suit for prom.' I say and his eyes light up as he quickly grabs three different suits. I'm ushered into the change room and I try them on. I walk out with the white one and I don't like it, mum shakes her head and I change into the grey one. It looks hideous on me. I change into the black one and mum smiles when she sees me.

'That's the one!' She claps her hands together and I roll my eyes. I buy the suit and Mum and I sit down at a cafe in the mall. the My phone rings and I pick it up while she is ordering the food.

'Hey.' I say

'Guess what?' Arabella says into the speaker when I pick up.

'What?' I ask amused

'I got my dress.' She says happily and I smile.

'Send me a picture.' I smirk.

'Nope you're gonna have to wait.' She says immaturely and I laugh.

'Well I got my suit, I just need my tie. What colour is your dress?' I ask,

'Deep blue.' She answers.

'Aw I bet you look beautiful.' I says and I can imagine her blushing.

'I bet you'll look very handsome.' She says and I smile.

'I have to go, love you!' She says giddily into the speaker, I say it back and end the call.

'Who was that?' Mum asks as she sits down with her coffee and passes me a milkshake, I'm not a coffee person.

'Arabella.' I blush and she smiles while taking a sip of her coffee.

'Cute.' She smirks and I groan. We talk for a little bit while we finish our drinks and then I drive us home.

Arabella's POV

I sit on the couch stuffing my face with chips as I wait for Sam to come over. Prom is tonight and I'm so excited to see Parker and everyone all dressed up. Sam is coming over so we can get ready together, I'm going to need her pro makeup skills.

10 minutes later Sam walks through the door with her makeup bag and I wrap her in a huge hug. We walk upstairs to my bedroom and sit on my bed.

'This is going to be so much fun.' Sam squeals as she texts someone, Connor I presume.