Chapter 32

I wake up early on Saturday morning which is strange. I glance at my clock on my bedside table and it's only 8am, I quickly get dressed for the day and do my makeup. For thirty minutes I try to ace my eyeliner and I finally do it making me do a victory dance. Yes, that deserves a victory dance.

I pace downstairs bored, I have nothing to do today. All my assignments are finished and I don't have to work which in grateful for. I log into Netflix and flick through the movies, I literally think I've watched every movie on Netflix, that's how much I watch it. I have no shame.

I finally decide on 'She's The Man' which is my favourite movie ever, my phone rings halfway through and I roll my eyes and answer it.

'Hello.' I say.

'Hey baby.' Parker says and my heart flutters.

'Hii, how are you?' I ask cheerfully.

'I'm great thanks, how's my girl?' He asks and I smile, he always has this affect on me.

'I'm good. What are you doing today?' I giggle.

'Taking my girl on a date.' He says and I leap off the couch in excitement.

'What?!' I yell and he chuckles through the speaker.

'I'll pick you up in thirty minutes, is that enough time to get ready?' He teases and I roll my eyes even though he can't see me.

'Where are we going?' I ask, I want to dress appropriately. It would be embarrassing if I wore the total wrong clothing.

'That's for me to know and you to find out. Just wear something simple.' He says.

'Okay I'll see you soon, I love you.' I say beaming.

'I love you too Arabella.' He says and hangs up the phone, I change out of my jeans and t-shirt and opt for a pastel long skirt and my favourite white tee. I take another look in the mirror and I'm satisfied with how I look. I walk back downstairs and Thomas is watching TV on the couch.

'Did you turn my movie off?' I joke and he rolls his eyes.

'Get over it.' He says and I flip him off making him laugh.

'You need a life.' I say and this time he flips me off.

Parker arrives on time and he effortlessly looks beautiful, he doesn't even have to try, it comes naturally.

When I open the door Parker smiles and twirls me around, before grabbing my hand and walking back to his car.

'You look so pretty.' He says when we get in the car and I blush all over again.

'So do you.' I say and he smirks.

'I didn't mean pretty? I meant handsome. You know what I mean.' I say flustered and he smiles and places his finger on my lip.

'I love when you ramble.' He laughs and I roll my eyes.

I watch Parker as he drives, his eyes are focused on the road and his jawline is tense. His freckles are dotted all over his face and they are one of my favourite things about him.

'When did you get your casts off?' I ask pointing to his arms.

'Yesterday afternoon.' He says.

'Soo. Are you gonna tell me where we are going?' I plea and he smirks and shakes his head. I place my hand on his cheek.

'How about now?' I question and he shakes his head, I roll my eyes. He's not going to tell me so I leave it. Twenty minutes later we pull up at the art museum and I squeal in delight.

'Ta-Da!' Parker says with the cutest smile and I engulf him in a hug as we walk in. The paintings are all so beautiful and I want to take them all home, we take so many pictures of each other and I never want this date to end.

Parker's POV

I thought it was a little bit too risky talking Arabella to a art museum on a date, after what happened last week but the smile on her face changed my mind. She looked ecstatic and anything that made her happy made me insanely happy.

I couldn't stop staring at her, she was admiring the artwork and I was admiring her. Contemplating how I could end up with someone so beautiful.

'What are you looking at silly.' She bumps me and I smile and grab her wait from behind.

'The artwork.' I whisper into her neck. She is the most magnificent artwork, much greater than any paintings in the gallery. She blushes and I squeeze her waist playfully making her giggle. We spend hours admiring the paintings and talking cute photos of each other.

'Are you hungry?' I ask and she nods her head sheepishly. I take her hand and we walk to the nearest coffee shop and order lunch. The cafe is busy and next to us is an elderly couple.

'Look Robert, they are just like we used to be.' The old lady says pointing to Arabella and I, we are holding hands on top of the table.

'Like we still are my love.' The man says and kisses his wife's hand, Arabella looks like she's about to melt. She's a sucker for cute elderly couples and those two are definitely topping the list. Our food comes out shortly and we make small talk as we eat.

'You've got something there.' I point to her mouth and she gets flustered desperately trying to wipe her mouth.

'Is it gone?!' She asks and I laugh.

'I was just kidding around baby.' I say and she rolls her eyes and takes a sip of her water.

After we both finish lunch we stroll around the botanical gardens, hand in hand.

'These gardens are gorgeous.' She says and I smile at her.

'So are you.' I say and I press my lips against hers, the kiss is just as electric as our first kisses. God, I've missed her so much and I've missed our intimate moments like this. The world seems to freeze and it's just Arabella and I, and I never want it to change.