Chapter 24

I sit on the couch bored. I scroll through my Instagram, Facebook and Tumblr, no one seems to be online. I start to get desperate, maybe I have a MySpace notification? Maybe there's a new poptropica island? I decide to ring Sam instead, maybe she can cure my boredom.

'Girls night?' I ask into the speaker, I don't even have to explain to her what I mean by that, she already knows. Every month we have a 'Girls Night' where we eat junk food, watch tons of movies and talk about anything and everything.

'I'll be over in 10 with food!' She says and I smile and set up Netflix. Minutes later Sam barges through the door with a stack of food, this is why she's my best friend. We do it at my house all the time because Sam doesn't have Netflix, oh how I feel for her.

'I'm home, bitches!' Sam yells through the doorway and I roll my eyes and walk over to greet her. She's wearing her pyjamas and I smile.

'Do you have to say that every time?' I groan and she smirks. I remember the first time she came over she did it and Thomas lost it. He was laughing for a solid five minutes since then it's practically become a tradition for her to do it every time she comes over.

'You know it.' Sam winks and tips out the contents of the bag on the floor, did she buy the whole grocery store? There is a whole assortment of every candy ever and I roll my eyes. For someone so skinny she eats so unhealthily.

'Let's get this party started!' Sam yells and I roll my eyes at her excitement, we sit down on the couch with our snacks.

'So what's going on with you and Connor?!' I nudge her with my elbow and she looks away blushing.

'Uh nothing, we're just friends.' She says quickly and I look at her raising my eyebrows. I know her way too well to know she's lying.

'Uh fine! I like him a little.' She says quietly and I smirk. I had guessed she liked him but know I knew for sure.

'I knew it!' I yell standing off the couch. Sam looks at me embarrassed and hides her face in her hands.

'Have you kissed?' I smirk picking at the chocolate on the couch.

'Not yet.' She smiles and we settle back on the movie.

'I don't think he likes me too much.' She says and I look at her deadpanned.

'You're kidding right? He'd be crazy not too like you!' I exclaim and she smiles.

'Ugh he's so beautiful.' Sam drools.

'Ashton Kutcher or Connor?' I tease.
We are currently watching No Strings Attached. I agree Ashton Kutcher is pretty beautiful.

'You and Parker are the cutest couple ever.' She groans and I laugh.

'He's amazing.' I say, he really was.
The movie finishes and we scroll through Netflix for another one.

'Something scary?' I shrug my eyebrows and Sam nods her head. I love horror movies, Sam does as well but she gets easily scared. It's quite funny really. We both settle on our favourite classic, Scream.

'We've watched this so many times!' I giggle as Sam grabs a handful of chips and stuffs it into her mouth, whenever she is scared or nervous she eats like a mad woman.