Chapter 12

Parker's POV

As soon as I wake up, she's on my mind. Everything about her is heavenly, her face, her voice and her personality. I have kept this stupid grin on my face ever since last night when I kissed her, I hope she feels the same way about me. Fate was really on my side when it came to Arabella, the fact that she was working the day we came in and now we go to the same school. I couldn't seem to get her off my mind, no matter how hard I tried.

'Parker! Wake up, you need to drive the girls to school!' My mum screams from across the hallway and I groan. I stumble out of bed and pick up a shirt from the ground, I don't know how long ago it was washed but it smells decent so that's okay. Our house is always so busy in the mornings with mum and dad leaving for work and my little sisters getting ready.

'I need to brush my teeth!' I bang on the bathroom door as Rose let's out an annoyed scream.

'You just made me stuff up my eyeliner! Do you know how hard it is to get it perfect?' She yells and storms out. This was the life of living with teenage girls.
I quickly brush my teeth and fix my hair. I grab my phone, keys and backpack and walk outside to the car. I didn't even have time for any breakfast.

'We're leaving!' I yell out and watch as Addison and Rose both walk out the door, locking it behind them. Our house is close to our school so the drive is pretty short, sometimes I think we should walk, but Rose would complain about the sun ruining her makeup and Addison would complain about how heavy her bag is, so it's probably better to drive. The girls force me to listen to One Direction and it reminds me of Arabella, there I go thinking about her again.

'Bye Addy, Bye Rose.' I give them both a hug as they walk separate ways to catch up with their friends. I walk inside and try to find Arabella. I spot her near the water fountain talking to Sam. Her hair is styled into two braids and she's wearing black jeans and a pale blue sweater and she looks so beautiful.

'Guess who.' I say from behind her and she squeals as I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder.

'Parker!' She yells and turns around.

'Hey I've gotta go, bye lovebirds.' Sam winks as she walks off and I roll my eyes.

'Hello.' I say as she giggles nervously, I love the affect I have on her.

'Hi.' She pokes her tongue out. The bell rings and we walk off to our first class together hand in hand.

English class was so boring, the teacher droned on about Shakespeare's tragedy 'Romeo and Juliet' honestly I find the whole story pathetic. I noticed Arabella looking at me and when I smirked at her she turned away quickly, using her long hair to try and hide her blush.

'Arabella, can you please answer my question?' Mr. Jones asks and Arabella looks up surprised.

'I er don't know sir.' She stammers as a few girls snicker.

'Stop daydreaming and listen.' He says gruffly and she nods her head in obedience.

'Ah, Parker can you answer my question?' He says and I roll my eyes. News flash, if my hand is up I know the answer and if it is down it means I do not know the answer to your stupid answer.

'Nope, I don't know.' I shrug. He mumbles something along the lines of 'damn kids never pay attention' and then he gets back to his work.

Arabella's POV
The class is quiet now, we have been given a worksheet to do in silence. Someone throws something on my desk and I discretely open it, it's a note shaped like an aeroplane.

'You look pretty today. Well you do everyday but you know what I mean' I smile and look over to Parker who winks at me. I quickly scribble back

'Thankyou, Parkertown' And toss it over to him. He scrunches his eyebrows in confusion and tries not to laugh as he reads the letter. Moments later another note falls into my desk.

'Don't ever call me that again'

'I think it's cute'

'Parkertown is not cute. Pls stop' I manage to giggle at that and the teacher storms over to my desk and grabs the piece of paper.

'Right. You two know the rules about passing notes, detention!' He yells and Parker tries not to laugh, I quickly gather my books and shuffle out of the classroom.

'Woohoo! Detention, that's gotta be better than that class.' Parker says and I laugh, he does have a point.

'First week and you're already getting a detention!' I say.

'What can I say? I'm a bad boy.' Parker says cockily.

'We aren't having this discussion again.' I say walking into the detention room, it's pretty empty except a few people in the back row. Parker and I sit in the middle. The teacher is disinterested and didn't even notice us when we walked in.

'Apparently his girlfriend dumped him.' A boy next to me whispers. Oh well that explains it. The next hour consists of Parker telling me stupid jokes and pick up lines and me laughing.

'You have the cutest laugh.' Parker compliments me.

'I sound like a dying whale.' I retort back.

'You do, but I think it's adorable.' He says and I smile. When the bell finally goes off we stand and walk out of the depressing room, joining the rest of the school as we make our way to our last classes.

'Are you working tonight?' He asks me and I nod my head and his face lights up.

'Great, I'll see you tonight then.' He kisses me on the cheek and walks off to his class.

----------
Hey! Thankyou to everyone who had read, voted and commented on this story. It means a lot and I'm so thankful for all your kind words. I would like to let you know that I will not be updating every single day, but I will update whenever I can. I'm very excited for where this book is headed and I hope you are too! Love, Em x