Chapter 21

Arabella's POV

After Connor leaves I walk into the bathroom, glad to find that is empty. I grip the sink in front of me tightly and stare into the mirror. I feel confused about Connor. He was like a hurricane, the calm before a storm. He was unpredictable, like a bomb that could go off at any giving moment. And I didn't want to be around when it did.

I redo my hair and fix the mascara that has smudged underneath my eyes. I got out my phone and called Parker, he picked up the on the first ring.

'Hello.' I say

'Hi baby, how's work?' He asks happily.

'It's good, pretty busy though.' I say playing with the hem of my shirt.

'That's good. I miss you.' He says and I smile.

'You saw me three hours ago silly.' I say.

'I know, I miss you every second I'm not with you.' He says and I blush.

'You're so cheesy.' I say and he scoffs.

'Yeah yeah.' He says and I laugh.

'When do you finish?' He asks and I glance at my watch.

'3 hours.' I say annoyed, it feels like I've been here too long already.

'Great, I'll see you then.' Parker says.

'It's okay, Thomas was going to pick me up.' I say.

'I want to.' Parker whines and I roll my eyes.

'Fiinee.' I say sassily and he laughs, gosh his laugh is beautiful.

'I'll see you soon I love youuuu.' Parker says in a sing song voice and I laugh

'I love you too.' I say and end the call with a smile.

Parker's POV

I was a little disappointed that Arabella had to work today but I'm so excited that I get to pick her up, on the way back to my car I'm surprised when I see Amanda standing by the brick wall, she looks up to me and smirks.

'What are you doing here?' I ask intrigued, it's weird. This would be the last place I'd expect her to be at this time.

'Oh nothing.' She says walking over to me and looking me up and down. I frown.

'You know you are so sexy. Has anyone told you that?' Amanda purrs into my ear and wraps her arms around my neck.

'Get off me.' I say through gritted teeth and she laughs but doesn't move.

'Cmon baby, do you wanna come back to my house for a little bit?' She asks me in a seductive tone and I try not to gag.

'No I don't. Now move.' I say sternly and she frowns.

'I don't understand why you're dating Arabella, I mean honestly? She's trash.' She says and I resist the urge to slap her, I would never ever slap a girl but she's testing me.

'Don't talk about her like that. I mean it Amanda.' I say pushing her off me. She frowns and crashes her lips onto mine, I'm caught off guard and it doesn't even register what I'm doing until her phone clicks, signalling she took a photo. I immediately push her off me.

'What are you playing at? I have a girlfriend. Get lost Amanda.' I say coldly and she walks away smirking. Oh my god, I need to tell Arabella.