Chapter 19

The first thing I felt when I woke up was happiness, I had never felt so content. Parker's arm was wrapped around my waist and his soft snores echoed through the bedroom. Parker was in a deep sleep and I couldn't help but admire him. His defined cheekbones made his face look thinner, the little freckles that speckled his nose, the sharp jawline and his baby pink lips, I loved the little things about Parker.

I moved closer to him and planted soft kisses along his jaw, cheek and all over his face. Parker stirred and smiled when he saw me.

'I could get used to this.' Parker says, his voice is the deepest I've ever heard it, and it's extremely sexy. I smile and he groans.

'You're killing me Arabella.' He says seductively, and in an instant he climbs on top of me. He tries to kiss me and I stop him, giggling.

'Brush your teeth!' I say as I giggle and run down the hallway, Parker and I brush our teeth, then return to bed again. I climb on top of Parker and lean down to kiss him, he is sitting with his hands behind his head, the kiss is just as electrifying as the previous ones we have shared. I could never get tired of this feeling, moments later Parker had flipped us over and he was now on top of me. He hungrily crashed his lips onto mine and the shock caused me to moan. The kiss was desperate and Parker slowly made his way to my jawline, slowly sucking. Teasingly he began to move down to my neck, kissing and biting it, my grip on his hair tightened as Parker blew coolly on the area he had just given me a hickey.

Parker's hands roam my body and everywhere he touches causes my body to ignite in goosebumps. It is definitely the most intense make-out I've ever had.

'I'm going to make breakfast for us baby.' Parker declares and I smile, Gosh I love this boy. Parker goes downstairs and I'm left in a giddy state of mind, I take a quick look in the mirror and assess my appearance, my blonde hair is a mess and my lips are red and puffy, I change my shirt from last night into a black bralette and put some grey sweatpants on.

I skip downstairs and smile when I see Parker, he is shirtless and cooking me breakfast, could I ask for anything else? I'm glad that Thomas is out and Mum and Dad are at work, they'd probably flip if they saw us like this. I sneakily walk up to Parker and kiss him on the cheek, he smiles as he pours batter into the waffle machine.

'Shit Arabella.' He says as he takes in my appearance, his eyes darken with lust and I smile seductively. I sit on the kitchen counter and swing my legs childishly as Parker cooks the waffles.

Parker catches my eye and I bite my lip, I know this is driving him crazy.

'Stop distracting me Arabella.' He warns and I smirk. Eventually Parker finishes the waffles and he makes me sit down at the table and brings it out to me professionally.

'Have I ever told you you're the best boyfriend in the world?' I say as he sits across from me and places the waffles infront of me. I try not to drool, the plate is piled with strawberries, cream and syrup.

'I know I know.' Parker smirks and I smile, instantly digging into the food.

'From now on you're going to cook for me all the time.' I say. Who knew Parker was such a good cook?

'Deal. As long as I get to see you, I'll do anything.' He says genuinely and I blush, Parker always has a habit of making me blush, and saying the smoothest lines. After we finish breakfast I get a text from Thomas saying he'll be out all day and I instantly smile.

'Keen for staying here the whole day?' I wink at Parker and he moves his eyebrows suggestively making me giggle.

'Definitely.' He says as we lay down on the couch together, I turn on the TV and start up Netflix. We spend a few hours curled up watching movies.

'Let's do something exciting.' Parker says spontaneously and I sit up excited.

'Yes! What should we do?' I ask.

'I have the best place in mind, grab your togs and let's go.' Parker kisses my nose as I run up the stairs, changing into a shirt and shorts with my black bikini underneath. Parker let's out a whoop when I walk down the stairs, I quickly lock the doors and hop into Parker's Jeep ready for our adventure.

'Are we going to a beach?' I ask curiously after we've been driving for a while, Parker just smirks and shakes his head.

'No, somewhere far more exciting.' He says and I groan, I hate surprises. I'm one of those people who needs to know everything.

'We'll be there soon baby, chill.' He says gripping my thigh as butterflies erupt in my stomach. We drive for another 20 minutes and we pull up to a secluded forest, I instantly frown.

'You're not going to murder me are you?' I joke playfully and he smiles and takes my hand, we walk through the mass of trees and I admire how beautiful it is here.

'Oh my god Parker!' I scream and he looks at me alarmed. 'There's a spider on your back!' I shout and his eyes widen.

'Shit! Get it off me!' He yells as he rips his shirt off and flings it across the forest. I can't help but laugh that he has a secret phobia of spiders.

'You should've seen your face!' I say laughing and Parker glares at me.

'It's not funny.' He says coldly and I smile and grab his hand and swing it around.

'It's cute, the bad boy is scared of a little spider.' I tease him and he pouts. We walk a little longer until I hear running water, Parker starts running and I do too, the trees seem to disappear quickly and we are standing on the top of a rushing waterfall.

'Oh my gosh!' I exclaim. 'This is so beautiful!'

'Wanna jump in?' Parker smirks and I look at him like he's crazy.

'Is it safe?' I peer down, the drop is quite high and I'm only really worried about rocks.

'Nah babe, it's fine.' He says and I shrug and pull off my shirt and shorts, I instantly feel self conscious us and try and hide my body.

'Hey hey, it's okay. You don't have to hide in front of me.' He says gently and I smile as he grabs my hand.

'On the count of three we jump.' He says excitedly and I squeal, the water looks so inviting I'm so excited to go swimming.

'One!'

'Two!'

'Three!' Parker yells out as we jump off the cliff face together. The feeling is indescribable I feel like I'm flying, and when my body meets the cool water, it feels magical.

'This is amazing!' I say into the air, my arms are in the air and Parker's hands are wrapped around my body. We swim for hours, exploring the waterfall cave, I even had my first underwater kiss. Our foreheads are pressed together and I feel myself deeply falling for him.