Chapter 20

(Important author's note at the end, please read!)

I finally understood what it meant to be in love with someone. Being able to savour the moments you shared together, being able to talk to them about everything, that's what Parker and I share together, we are both so comfortable with each and we love each other so much. Parker and I stayed in the water, enjoying each other's warmth while the crisp air blew against our skin.

'I never want to leave this place.' I breathe out. I have never seen anything so beautiful, the crystal clear water, the magical forest surrounding us would make any indie spirited person want to live here.

'I know right, it's so beautiful.' Parker agrees with me, his eyes are sparkling today and he looks genuinely happy.

'You're so beautiful.' I say kissing him on the cheek.

'All you baby, all you.' He says smoothly.

'How did you even find this place?' I wonder aloud and raise my eyebrows.

'Jackson, Connor and I were playing soccer near here and Jackson kicked the ball into the water here, so we looked for it and we came across this.' He says proudly as he reminisces the story.

'Wow that's pretty cool, I wish I could find something cool like this.' I say and he smiles.

'Can I plait your hair?' Parker asks randomly and I try not to giggle.

'Sure.' I shrug and Parker begins to plait my hair. When he's finished I touch it, impressed.

'Not too bad.' I wink at him.

'I always used to do it for my sisters.' He says and I smile. Of course he would help his younger sisters, he's the best older brother ever.

'We should probably go soon baby.' Parker says, tracing his thumb across my thigh. We swim to the edge of the waterfall and use a secure rock to pull ourselves out.

'We'll definitely be coming back here.' Parker smiles as we walk through the dense forest, back to the car.

'Good!' I squeal. We keep walking, my legs are starting to ache but I don't say anything.

'Hop on my back.' Parker says cheekily and I shake my head, I've always been self-conscious about my weight and I didn't want Parker to carry me.

'It's okay, I'll walk.' I say in a small voice but Parker just looks at me sympathetically.

'C'mon baby.' He urges and I roll my eyes and jump up on his back.

'See that wasn't too hard was it?' He asks me and I nod my head. When we finally get to Parker's car I check my phone.

'Shit Parker! It's 5:30! My shift starts at 6.' I yell frantically throwing on my shirt and shorts over my wet togs. Parker's eyes widen and he immediately starts up the car. Parker starts laughing once he sees the state I'm in.

'Parker, it's not funny!' I whine, tapping my leg. Which of course is another nervous habit of mine. It takes 30
minutes when we finally pull into the restaurant, I run in frantically trying not to cause a scene. Parker stands awkwardly next to me.

'Bella! Where is your uniform?' Robert, my boss, asks me.

'I'm so sorry! I forgot I was rostered on.' I exclaim, out of breath. Robert looks at me sympathetically.

'25 minutes.' He says and I look at him confused.

'What?' I ask stupidly and he rolls his eyes.

'You have 25 minutes to go get ready and be back here.' He says and I nod and thank him, grabbing Parker's hand and walking back to the car.

'You're so hot when you're stressed. You go into like this psycho mood.' Parker laughs as we drive to my house.

'I'm not even gonna reply to that.' I say deadpan and Parker smiles and rolls his eyes. Shortly we arrive out my house and we both walk up the stairs.

Parker sits down on my bed and I raise my eyebrows at him, there is no way I'm getting changed in front of him.

'C'mon you're gonna be late.' Parker smirks and I look at him surprised. Whatever, I think to myself. I slowly pull off my shirt slowly, Parker's jaw slacks and I smirk to myself. When I'm finished Parker is still looking shocked as ever.

'Cmon, we better go.' I say as he snaps out of his trance and we head back to the restaurant.

'You're so sexy, I can't believe what you did before.' He says huskily as he pushes me gently onto the brick wall.

'Parker I have to go.' I say breathlessly as he starts to suck on my neck.

'5 minutes.' He growls and I keep quiet, my legs are jelly and Parker's touch keeps electrifying my body. I let out a squeal as he squeezes my ass.

'Okay I have to go mister!' I say as he gives me another kiss on the lips making me giggle.

'I'll see you later baby.' Parker gives me a kiss before leaving. The restaurant is busy and I'm a little disappointed I had to say goodbye to Parker so quickly. A few moments pass and I notice Connor walks in. I gasp when I see his appearance, his eye is black and blue and his lip is busted.

I try to ignore him and walk around desperately looking for something to do so I don't have to talk to him.

'Arabella, can I talk to you?' Connor asks and I look at him sadly. Connor is exhausting me with his apologies and I don't know how much longer I can deal with it.

'What is it Connor?' I sigh.

'I really wanted to say sorry to you Arabella.' He says and I scoff.

'Sounds familiar.' I say coldly and Connor's eyes drop to the tiles.

'Just hear me out.' He says and I nod my head waiting to hear his apology.

'I just need you to know that in really sorry Arabella. I deserved what Parker did.' He motions to his face. 'I've been an asshole to you and it's not fair.' He finishes.

'I want to forgive you, but every time I do, you seem to change your attitude.' I say and he nods his head.

'I know, I know.' He says.

'Okay, I forgive you.' I say and his eyes light up, he walks closer to me and gives me a hug. His hug is protective and he smells amazing.

'Thank You Arabella.' He says swiftly as he walks out leaving me stunned at what just happened.

--------
Oh goodness, that was probably the worst chapter I've ever written but I just wanted to say thankyou so much to everyone who has read, voted and commented for this book!

I also wanted to tell you guys that I won't be able to update everyday, I have a busy schedule but I will try to update as soon as I can!

Thankyou everyone x