Chapter 33

'Jackson don't be ridiculous!' I squeal as he proceeds to drink the whole carton of milk. We are all currently at Parker's house and we are bored out of our brains.

'Yeah man.' Connor slaps Jackson on the back as he drinks the whole carton, Sam and I roll our eyes at their childish behaviour. I'm laying on Parker's lap and I'm playing with his hands.

'I'm so bored.' Sam whines and I nod my head, I want to do something.

'We should do something.' Jackson shrugs and I sit up abruptly.

'Yes please, it's so boring here.' I say and Parker pouts, I bring him closer to me and kiss the pout off his lips.

'Gross can you not?' Jackson says sassily and Parker flips him off as I laugh into his chest.

'But seriously it's so boring here.' She says as she flips dramatically on the couch.

'We could go to the movies?' Connor suggests and we shrug.

'There's nothing good on.' Jackson says.

'Beach?' Sam suggests.

'Nah.' We all groan.

'I know! Can we go to a theme park?' I ask and the boys all roll their eyes.

'No way.' Jackson snorts and I look over to Parker with pleading eyes.

'Pft. Yeah right.' Connor says. I look at Parker again.

'It'll be fun.' Parker says and a wide smile appears on my face. Jackson and Connor groan playfully and I laugh. We all pile into Parker's car, I shotgun the front seat.

'No fair, I hate sitting in the back with these two!' Sam smirks and I poke my tongue out playfully. I know she loves it, I mean what's better than sitting between to hot boys?

'This looks so lame.' Connor rolls his eyes as we pull up at the theme park. As if! It looks like so much fun, I can't wait to get out there. We hop out of the car and buy our admission tickets, it's not too busy and I'm grateful for that.

'What do you wanna ride first baby?' Parker whispers seductively and his words make me blush.

'Oh definitely the rollercoaster.' I say confidently and he smirks and grabs my hand. The others have ventured off and Parker and I walk around trying to find a good ride.

'Let me see the map!' I say, Psrker has been trying to read this map for ages and I'm getting bored.

'No, no I got it.' Parker insists.

'This is upside down you bloody idiot!' I say trying to be angry.

'You bloody idiot.' Parker mimics me and stops his foot for effect. I roll my eyes and lead him to the massive rollercoaster.

'Do we have to do this one?' Parker scratches his neck awkwardly and I smile.

'Yeah is that okay?' I ask, I didn't know Parker was scared of heights. That makes him 100 times cuter than he already is.

'Nah I'm kidding. I live for the thrill.' He says as we sit down in our carriage, the worker tightens our straps and my stomach feels weird.