Epilogue

3 Years Later

'Rosie! Come here baby!' I yell down the hall, waiting for the little pitter patter of our dogs feet. Rosie runs up to me and I smile, she's a golden retriever and the biggest sweetheart, Parker and I adopted her a year ago and she's been such a joy ever since. Parker and I graduated from college last year and we bought a small house near the beach, it was perfect for us.

'Parker she's got something in her mouth and she won't drop it.' I frown worriedly, I don't want her to choke on it.

'She's fine babe.' Parker replies from the kitchen, his love for food will never die.

'No but seriously.' I say and he huffs and walks over to us.

'Rosie. Drop it.' He says in a stern voice and she whimpers and drops a small box onto the tile ground.

Parker drops down on one knee and I gasp as he opens the small box, inside the velvety material is a huge diamond encrusted ring.

'Arabella baby, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?' He asks and I immediately nod my head.

'Yes yes yes!' I squeal and leap into his outstretched arms knocking him over.

'I knew you'd say yes.' He smirks and I roll my eyes, he hasn't changed a bit.

'Cocky bastard.' I say.

'You love it though.' He remarks and crashes his lips onto mine.

7 Months Later

I fidget nervously, I can barely stand in my heels. Today I'm getting married to my best friend, my lover, my soulmate. I take another look in the mirror and I'm astounded, I never imagined to be at this place.

'You look beautiful my darling! I can't believe you're actually getting married today.' My mum shakes her head and I laugh lightly, I can't believe it either.

'You're such a babe.' Sam says as she straightens out her light blue dress. Sam nearly fainted the day I asked her to be my bridesmaid, she was so happy.

'I can't believe it.' I shake my head and she smiles. Connor and her have been going steady and I'm glad that he's looking after her properly.

'Alright it's time!' Mum squeals and I clap my hands together excitedly.

I nearly trip over as I walk down the aisle, everyone's eyes are on em and I clutch on to my fathers arm. I look up at Parker and my heart stops, after all these years I still can't comprehend him, he is just flawless. I watch as a few happy tears flow freely down his face, he doesn't try to stop them.

Soon I am face to face with Parker and I smile shyly underneath my veil, he lifts it over my head and beams. We exchange vows and the priest declares us husband and wife before we kiss.

'Arabella Samuels, it has a nice ring to it.' Parker says after our ceremony.

'I love it.' I say truthfully.

'And I love you.' He says kissing me again as husband and wife.

11 Months Later

'I'm not feeling so well, is it possible I can get the afternoon off?' I ask my boss and she smiles lightly.

'Of course dear.' She says and I thank her before I walk out of my office. I feel horrible, like I'm going to throw up. I manage to drive home and run straight for the bathroom.

I reach into my purse and pull out a pregnancy test my heart thumping on my chest. I pace around the bathroom for several minutes until the test is ready. I gasp when I see two lines, I'm pregnant.