Chapter 35

'Parker I can't do this.' I groan and bang my head on the library desk as he rolls his eyes. I'm trying to finish my Biology assignment and I can't do it. I'm too much of a procrastinator and I would rather do anything than doing school work.

'C'mon babe. This is your last assignment and then your finished forever.' He encourages me and I groan. He has a point, this is my last piece or assessment left. I'm just too unmotivated to do it. After an hour I finally manage to get it finished and Parker sassily applauds me, the bell for lunch goes off and I sigh in relief.

'Finally.' I say as I print off my essay and place it in a plastic sleeve.

'Hey babe, I've gotta go take care of something. See you in the cafeteria.' He says as he hastily kisses me. I walk out of the library clutching on to my Biology books, I wonder where he is going?

I pass by my Biology class and hand in my essay, grateful to be finally finished my assessment. I place my textbook in my locker and head into the cafeteria. Prom posters are scattered over the cafeteria walls and I smile. I walk over to where everyone is sitting and frown when Parker isn't there, I shrug it off.

'Hey guys.' I say as I sit down next to Sam, her hair is pulled back in a high ponytail and she looks gorgeous.

'Hi.' They chorus. I look around for Parker but he's not here.

'Do you know where Parker is?' I ask worried and the boys smirk which confuses me.

'Yeah.' Jackson smirks and I arch my eyebrows, suddenly Parker walks over to the table with a huge bouquet of pale pink roses and a massive box of some sort, my hand flies over my mouth and I smile giddily as he hands the presents to me.

I eagerly open the box and gasp when I see twenty vanilla glazed donuts from Krispy Kreme, my mouth waters and my jaw slacks. God how I love this boy.

'I donut want to go to prom with anyone else but you.' Parker says giggling and my smile widens. He's so cheesy oh my goodness. I wrap my arms around his strong torso as I nod my head.

'That's so damn cheesy!' I giggle and he smirks pleased that it's made me happy.

'Whipped.' Jackson smirks and Parker flips him off as we sit down.

'I love you.' I whisper into Parker's ear and he blushes causing me to smirk. I love when Parker smirks it's so cute and he always tries to deny it.

'I'm not blushing.' He says defiantly and I kiss him on the cheek, he's just too cute.

'I'm so excited!' I squeal and Connor rolls his eyes.

'Are you guys going?' Sam asks Jackson and Connor and they nod.

'Got nothing better to do.' Jackson laughs and I smile. Lunch goes by quickly and I groan as I remember I have maths class, I definitely won't miss this class.

'Ew I hate this class.' Parker says next to me and the teacher whips his head around.

'Who said that?!' He bellows and Parker suppresses a smirk and I bite my cheek to stop me from giggling. The teacher notices Parker and immediately moves him to the other side of the class.

10 minutes later my phone buzzes in my pocket and I pull it out eager to read it, I know it's from Parker.

From Parkertown: Honestly why didn't we ditch this lesson?!

To Parkertown: Who knows. We so should have.

From Parkertown: This lesson always drags on forever oh my goddddd