Chapter 28

Hey everyone! Here is the cast list for Three Bad Boys and A Waitress. If you don't know some of these people, search them up! They're all babes.

Connor- Francisco Lachowski

Jackson- Reece King

Parker- Wynston Shannon

Thomas- Dylan O'Brien

Sam- Lily Collins

Arabella- Gigi Hadid

James- Dave Franco

Amanda- Aspen Mansfield

Parker's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, squinting in the bright light. I looked around the room confused as the memories flooded back to me. I hated hospitals, I'd only ever been in one once when I broke my arm playing soccer, but this was different. An intense shooting pain fired through my leg and I leant back in the bed slowly, I was tempted to ring the buzzer and get the nurse.

The door opened slowly and Jackson walked in, he looked sullen as he walked over to me. His eyes were lined with bags.

'Hey.' He says sitting down in the small armchair in the corner.

'Hi.' I can hardly speak, my voice is so hoarse.

'How are you feeling?' Jackson asks and I don't have the energy to make a sarcastic comment at his lame question.

'I feel like shit.' I say and a small smile tugs on my lips.

'You look like shit.' Jackson jokes and I roll my eyes. I don't even have the energy to flip him off.

'I can't believe this happened man.' Jackson says running his fingers through his dark hair.

'How is the other driver?' I ask and Jackson exhales.

'He didn't make it.' He whispers and I gasp. He's dead because of me, because I wasn't watching the road. I should have never gotten into the car with such a foggy mind. What if he had a wife? Or even kids? The thought sickens me.

'Is Arabella here?' I ask and Jackson looks at me concerned.

'She's in the waiting room.' He says and I nod.

'I don't want her to see me like this.' I say pointing to myself, it would kill Arabella if she saw me in this state.

'I know.' He says and walks out of the room slowly.

The pain in my leg is excruciating. But it doesn't hurt as much as the hole in my heart. I don't know how to feel knowing that Arabella is still here. That she even came here in the first place. I take a sip of the water bottle on the nightstand, it soothes my throat.

There's a slight tap on the door and I can see Arabella through the little window, her golden hair is a dead giveaway and it makes my heart ache that she came here.

I shut my eyes, pretending to be asleep as she walks in. It feels surreal, my heart breaks when she gasps. I knew she would react like this. She sits softly on the bed next to me and it's hard not to open my eyes and stare into her piercing blue eyes.

Her tiny hand grabs my hand and I try not to flinch, her hand is so cold in my warm one.

'I love you Parker, I hope you know that. Nothing will ever change that, I don't know what I was thinking when I kissed Connor. It's almost like I was possessed, I don't know what came over me. You've always been there for me and I remember when I first saw you. I nearly had a heart attack when you walked in. I'd never seen anyone so handsome, and you were oh so cocky. I always went to bed with butterflies in my stomach. Everything you said made me smile like a good and your touch left goosebumps all over my skin. I love you. You can't hear me and you won't remember any of this but I just needed to say it. I love you. I'll see you in the morning.' She finishes.

A few tears drop onto my hand and she wipes them away hastily. I don't want her to let go of my hand.

She plants a kiss on my forehead and with one last look she walks out shutting the door.

My heartbeat is erratic and my breathing is heavy. Arabella just poured her heart out to me, a small part of me wants to forgive her. But I need space, I love her. I just need time away from her.

Minutes later Mum and Dad burst through the room and I'm surprised, Jackson must've called them. Mum gasps and smothers me in kisses and I groan.

'Honey! We were so worried.' My mother flusters around, careful not to touch my injuries.

'I'm okay Ma. I just got in a little crash.' I say and she kisses my head, she starts crying and I'm so happy that the crash wasn't fatal.

'We're so glad your okay son.' Dad says and I smile.

'Thanks Dad.' I say genuinely. They stay for another hour until they decide it's time to leave. By the time they do its 4am and my eyelids are drooping as I settle to sleep.

Arabella's POV

I walk back out to Jackson with a heavy heart. Parker's injuries have taken a toll on me and I know deep down that its my fault that he crashed. I wish he knew what I said to him.

'How'd you go?' Jackson asks.

'He was asleep.' I say and Jackson nods his head and stands up.

'We should go now. You need sleep.' He says and I agree with him, no amount of makeup could hide the dark circles under my eyes or my puffy red nose. I climb into Jackson's car and we travel down the road.

'Do you think Parker will break up with me?' I ask and Jackson looks over to me.

'I don't know. I think he'll need some time away from you.' He answers and I close my eyes and nod. It's hard to imagine being without Parker, I don't want to imagine it.

'I love him.' I say and Jackson nods.

'I know, and he loves you more than anything.' He says and I look out the window. The stars look beautiful tonight, lighting up the dark sky.

When we pull up at the beach house I feel nauseous. I don't want to see Connor again, I don't have the fight in me to talk to him. I walk straight down the corridor and to my designated room.

My head hits the pillow immediately and my dreams are filled with memories of Parker and I.