Chapter 1 Meeting him

Chesney's pov
  Finally! The family has arrived to Virginia to our new home. I really want to meet the neighbors. It's a great neighborhood and mom said there's some kids my age.
Once we get settled, I go over to the house across the street to meet the neighbors. I knock and a boy answers. Brown hair, sticking up with a bandana around his head. I recognize him, from Instagram. He has like 900,000 followers. He looks self- absorbed with all his selfies and fangirls that are crazy over him but he seems really chill in person. He's around 5 foot 6 inches, a little taller than me.
"Hey, I'm Jacob. Nice to meet you. Did you guys just move in?" He asked.
"Yeah we came from Maine. I'm Chesney. How old are you?" I asked. He's really cute and I think I like him but how would I know? We just met.
  "I'm 13." He says.
  "So am I. Are you like big on Instagram or something? Sorry I feel like I recognize you." I say, nervously.
  "Yeah, I'm on mucical.ly, vine and Instagram. I don't really know how it happened but I got really popular. Hey, can I have your phone number? We can text and I can tell you about school and stuff since you've just arrived and it's the middle of the year." He said.
  "Sure, it's 443-555-1025." I say. I don't know why but I'm really nervous. Jacob quickly gets out his phone and puts me in his contacts.
  "I'll text you later. Do you want to come in? I can show you some of the school work." He says.
  He's really kind and caring. I, being really trustworthy, walk in. The house is really clean, he has a cat. His mother welcomes me and he takes me up to his room.