Chapter 30

~Chesney's pov~
Mark and I walk around for a while and talk. His hand brushes against mine, and I grab it. He looks at me, confused. I let go.
"Sorry, I'm used to doing that." I say awkwardly.
"It's fine." Mark chuckles.
"What?" I ask.
"I don't know, I think you and Jacob are a really cute couple." Mark answers with a grin on his face.
"Yeah... about that.."
"What?" Mark questions.
"I don't know if I want to break up with him. Like, I love him but if he wants to date other girls then-"
"Ches, I know Jacob. If he wanted to date other girls her would have way earlier. I think you need to give him another chance."
"Well yeah, but I-"
"Jacob loves you, can you not see it? He loves you to the moon and back. Chesney, Jacob never told me to tell you this. He didn't even tell me, this is all coming from my mouth and I'm telling you that he needs you." Mark cuts me off. I look down and smile.
"So are you ready to head back?" Mark asks with a smile. I nod and get a text from Hailey.

Hailey boo: Jacobs here, he wants to talk to you.
Chesney: I'm heading back

~Haileys pov~
Jacob has been telling us about how he misses Chesney forever, he told us that he needs her and some sappy shit like that. I got tired of it, so I texted her to come back. I just hope that her and Mark didn't have a "moment"

~Chesney's pov~
Once we get in, I see Hailey, Hunter, and Jacob all on one of the couches. Jacob has tears in his eyes.
"Can I talk to you?" Hailey asks and grabs my wrist, pulling me to the other room.
"Jacob has been complaining about how much he's sorry and that he's missing you and he loves you. Can you please forgive that boy? Not just because I'm tired of hearing him complain, but because I know he still loves you." Hailey says.
"Yeah, Mark and I talked at the park about how Jacobs changed and stuff." I say. I walk out and take Jacob to the other room where no one is.
"Look I'm so sorry will you pleas-" I cut Jacob off by smashing my lips onto his. He's surprised, but kisses back after a second. We kiss for like a minute and I pull away and look at Jacob, who is breathless and shocked. I wrap my arms around his neck and put my forehead on his.
"I can't stay mad at you Sartorius" I whisper and hug him.
"You know I love you, right?" He asks, not pulling away from the hug.
"Yes, and I love you more." I say, pull away, grab his hand, and walk out to the living room where everyone else is.
"I'm headed home, if that's okay with you guys." I say. They all nod, and I go upstairs to grab my bag.
Before I leave, I go up to mark and whisper in his ear,
"Thanks for helping, I love you."
"Love you too." He answers. I wave to Hunter and Hailey as I grab Jacobs hand and walk out.
  "Can I just ask you one question?" Jacob asks as we walk home.
  "Of course, anything." I answer.
  "Did you um... sleep in the same bed as Mark?" Jacob asks. I sigh.
  "Yeah, but nothing happened. We didn't cuddle or kiss or anything. I didn't want him sleeping on the floor and I was still kinda upset about you so I didn't care. Nothing happened, I swear." I say.
"Okay, I know I deserved it though. I don't think I can apologize to you enough for what I did." Jacob says with his head looking at his feet. I squeeze his hand more.
"It's okay, Mark told me you love me. He told me to get back with you, that you need me." I say as we walk up to the house.
"Please never let Mark go. He's an amazing friend and person." I tell Jacob. He smiles and nods.
"I know he is" Jacob says as he grabs the keys from his pocket and unlock the door and walks in. I follow and plop on the couch.
"Is your mom coming home soon?" I ask while twiddling my thumbs.
"I don't know nor care." Jacob sighs and sits next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder.
"Baby, you know she's gotta work." I say, looking him in the eye.
"Yeah but she also has to raise me. I probably wouldn't be such a fuckboy if she taught me some manners." Jacob complains.
"Stop it. You're not a fuckboy, you're growing up and everyone makes mistakes. That's why I stay with you, I know you'll end up pretty okay" I say and kiss him on the cheek.
"I don't know about that, but I'm glad you stick around. I don't know what I would do without you." Jacob says.
"Same here." I say and rest my head on his shoulder. He pulls me in closer.
"Chesney, I love you more than you could ever imagine. More than every star in the fly or grain of sand. I know we've only been together for a little bit, but I have a feeling we'll be together for a long time" he whispers in my ear. I smile. I turn my face towards his so we are only like two inches apart and Jacob smashes his lips onto mine, making me jump. I should've known, I was about to do the exact same thing. It turns into a pretty heated make out session. I wrap my feet around his waist and my arms around his neck. He stands up, and carries me upstairs not breaking the kiss. He lays me on the bed and pulls away after a bit. (A/n they don't do anything else, ya lil nasties) I look at him, breathless. A smile grows on his face and one grows on mine also.
  "I've never done that before." He says.
  "What make out like that? I would think you have you fuckboy." I joke and chuckle.
"Shut up" Jacob says. He wraps his arms around my waist and we watch some YouTube videos.

A/n
Sorry I haven't been updating!! I have a super busy summer but I'll try to update as much as possible.
TYSM FOR 27.8k, I CANT BELIEVE IT!! My new goal is 28.6k, can we do it?
My qotd (question of the day) is... Other than Jacob, who is your favorite social media person? (Like mucically people, magcon, vine, Instagram, ect.) I would have to go with Aaron, Weston or Mark.
Word count- 1133 words :)