Chapter 11 The sleepover

Jacobs pov
  I wake up and see Chesney is still asleep so I stealthily get out of bed making sure she doesn't wake up. I take a shower, Change my clothes and fix up my hair and go downstairs and eat some breakfast. When I'm almost done, I see Chesney walk down the stairs and smile.
"Good morning, cutie" I say to her. She laughs (a/n I can't stand the word giggle So I probably won't write it)
"I'm going to make some brownies and cookies for the sleep over." She tells me.
"THANK THE LORD" I yell. I run up to her and give a big hug that almost tackles her. She laughs and goes to the counter in the kitchen and begins to bake.
"Aye I'm going to go live if that's alright with you" I tel her.
"Sure, we can officially announce we are dating" she tells me. I smile at that. I probably look like in idiot but oh well. She never actually said we're dating so I'm glad she did. I go on younow and start the broadcast.
"Hey cuties it's Jacob here and I'm with Chesney, my beautiful girlfriend." I say. She smiles while she's mixing the brownie batter.
I go live for like 40 minutes and finally end the broadcast because Brandon, Hunter and Hailey are supposed to get here soon. Hailey and hunter are dating and Brandon told me he likes Chesney... I hope she doesn't like him.
Mark and Natalie are supposed to show up later, they aren't dating though. I used to have a HUGE crush on Natalie but it's changed since I met Chesney. I kind of like Natalie a little... but Chesney is WAY better.
The doorbell rings and Chesney goes and opens up the door and sees Brandon, Hunter and Hailey.
"Oh my gosh, you never said it would be the ROWLANDS!" Chesney yells.
"Brandon, I've been a fan for like a year" she says while hugging him... I get a little jealous but I shake it off as soon as she walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek, I think Chesney could tell I wasn't so fond of her and Brandon hugging. I don't like to be rude, but anger boiled inside me. Soon enough, Natalie arrives. I give her a friendly half- hug. I just wanted to make Chesney jealous because of when she hugged Brandon. Oops. I know Chesney doesn't like Natalie but I like her. Chesney says Natalie bullies her, I don't think it's true. Finally, Mark arrives. Chesney goes up to him and gives him a half-hug and he smiles, almost like he likes her. He better not. Once we get settled, we head up to Chesney's room since she cleaned it. We watch a movie and eat the snacks Chesney made.
"Let's play spin the bottle!" Hunter basically shouts, but it's okay since my parents are on a business trip.
"I'm down" Mark says.
"Me too" Brandon replies. They only want to play to kiss Chesney.
"Okay" I sigh and go get a bottle.

Chesney's pov

I'm actually really excited to play spin the bottle. I just don't want Jacob to kiss Natalie... I wouldn't be able to watch it.
Once Jacob comes back with a bottle, we sit in a circle and Jacob spins it. We said that if a guy spins it and it lands on another guy then they have to re-do it. Thank god.
Once the bottle is done spinning, it lands on me. He smiles and I blush a little. He scoots close and leans in. We kiss. I feel sparks. I can tell Jacob feels it too because he jumps a little. It only lasts like two seconds until he pulls away.
"I wanna spin it!" Hunter says. He's so hyped over everything, sometimes it gets out of hand. He spins the bottle and it lands on Hailey. He leans in. They passionately kiss for what seems like forever but it's only been ten seconds until Brandon screams
"GET A ROOM" Hailey looks startled and Hunter slaps Brandon.
"My turn" Natalie squeals in her annoying ass voice.
"Go ahead." I groan. She rolls her eyes and spins it. Just my luck, it lands on Jacob. She smiles and Jacob shrugs, he leans in. I try to look away. It lasts like eight seconds before I run downstairs with tears streaming down my face. He didn't even try to push her away. I should've known.
"He's a player, Chesney. He doesn't like you." I say to myself as I sit down on the couch. I wrap my arms around my legs and put my face in my knees while I silently cry. How am I so stupid? I hear footsteps walking down the stairs.
"If you're Jacob then get away" I snap. I turn around and see a concerned Mark walking down the steps. He looks as if he's about to cry. He runs over to me and hugs me. He's so warm.
"I told Jacob to back off and give you some time. I can't believe he did that." Mark says. I just explode and cry into Marks shoulder while he holds me. I realize my makeup is still on, I lift up my head and notice it's all over his shirt... shit.
"Oh my god Mark I'm so sorry." I say as I point to the stain I just made. He looks at it and doesn't react, I thigh the would be mad but he just smiles.
"It's okay, I'll wash it out." Mark says. He's really kind. I bet Jacob wouldn't say that, he would be pissed. Mark is amazing. I think I like him.
I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I look up and see Brandon. Mark turns around and sees him too. Brandon gives a half smile.
"Can I, uh talk to Chesney?" Brandon asks.
"Yeah sure." Mark says as he lets me go. He's not a jealous freak, unlike Jacob.
"While you go up there, can you tell Jacob we're done?" I tell Mark. He nods and goes upstairs.
"Hey" Brandon says. He's so cute. He sits down and I put my head on his chest. I'm still crying a little but I'm settling down a little. I look up at Brandon's eyes. They're blue and so beautiful.
"Did you um... want to talk to me about something?" I asked him, breaking the silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, but I just wanted to talk to him.
"Yeah, I just wanted to tell you that ever since I've seen you around school, I've known I like you. You're so beautiful and kind. Whenever I saw you with Jacob, my heart dropped because I knew I would never have you. I just want you to be mine." He says. I get choked up, he likes me. Brandon Rowland likes me.
"Brandon, I like you too but it's too earl- " Brandon interrupts me.
"I never said I want to date you right away. I'll wait for you. You don't have to be ready this second, for you I would wait my whole life." Brandon says. I smile.
"Do you want to go back up?" I ask him.
"Are you ready to?" He asks me.
"Yeah, I'll be fine." I say. I honestly don't know what to expect when I see Jacob. Brandon and I walk upstairs and I go into the room. Immediately see Jacob in the corner of the room crawled up in a ball crying. My jaw drops. Does he seriously feel that bad? I just sit down in the middle of Brandon and Mark.
"Natalie, can you please go home?" Jacob says in between sobs. I look at him, confused. She smirks and grabs her stuff as she walks out of the room. Something must have happened.
I put me, Hunter, Hailey, Brandon and Mark in a group chat.

Chesney: why did Jacob tell Natalie to leave? Isn't he deeply in love with her 😑

Hailey: Apparently not. Once you left, he pushed her away and immediately started sobbing. He was whispering things like "I'm so stupid" and "I'm such a jerk"

Hunter: Chesney, I think he loves you. He used to do this all the time with no feeling at all.

Mark: He's lucky to have you.

Brandon then texted me in a private chat.

Brandon: Jacob still loves you. You should talk to him. I'm here for you if you need any help and I'll be okay if you get back together with Jacob.

I look at Brandon and smile. Him and Mark are so nice. They don't need to date me to be happy, they just need to be around me.
I get up and sit next to Jacob. His eyes are puffy and his nose is all red. I grab his hand and take him to his room and I shut the door behind me. He sits on his bed and just looks down.
"You have one minute to explain everything." I say. Jacob starts to cry.
"I know I don't deserve you after this. I'm just a jealous person that doesn't understand the fact that you need your space. I got super jealous out of nowhere and kissed Natalie. I didn't feel anything, though. Nothing compared to you. I'm sorry. I know you like Mark or Brandon but can I please have one more chance? I love you, Chesney." While he said I love you a tear slipped down his rosy red cheek. I sit down next to him and interlock my fingers with his.
"I'll give you one more chance, Sartorius." I say. He smiles at weak smile and kisses me on the cheek. I know I really shouldn't do this, but everyone makes mistakes. If I held a grudge over this, nothing good would ever happen. We walk back into the room holding hands and everyone claps. It's like a scene from a move, except this movie is a reality.

Hey guys! I know this chapter is really long but I wanted to fit all the drama in here. I hope you enjoy!
Word count: 1700