Chapter 10

*time skip to Friday after school*
Jacobs pov
  Finally! It's Friday and Chesney and I have our date. I have something awesome planned and I know she'll love it. I'm really happy that I paid for that pizza on Sunday. This is going to be awesome!
  "Chesney, are you ready?" I knock on her door. I told her to wear something comfy because it's going to be outside and it's a little chilly. That's the only hint I gave her. I go downstairs and wait. I'm just wearing some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. When she walks down the stairs, I see she is wearing sweats which is good for what we are doing. I ask her if I can blindfold her and she says yes so I do. I lead her into my fenced woods in my backyard, so no one is going to bother us. I walk her up to where we are going
  "How long is this going to take?" Chesney complains.
  "We're almost there." I tell her.
Chesney's pov
  We've been walking for like five minutes and I can tell we are in the woods. Jacob then stops me and and runs off for a minute, I get a little worried but then I hear him run back.
  He takes off my blindfolded and I look in amazement- it's a huge sheet tied to two trees and a projected. It's getting dark, so we will be able to see it. There's a air mattress in the middle with a whole bunch of pillows and blankets. I stand there, my jaw wide open.
  "Jacob! This is beautiful! I love it. Did you do all of this yourself?" I ask him in amazement.
  "Well, Hunter, Brandon, Mark and Hailey helped me out." He said.
  "I love it!" I say. I then realize a whole bunch of movies. I chose "Orphan" it's a scary movie. I kinda wanted to cuddle with him when I was scared.
Jacobs pov
  Chesney chose a scary move, I'm excited. I've seen the movie before and it's about a Russian girl that gets adopted by a family and does some crazy stuff to the family and stuff. It leaves you on the edge of your seat. I put the movie in and we lay down on the air mattress together and she puts her head on my chest. She hugs me tight every time something scary happens.
By this time the movie is over, it's like 9:00 so we decide to grab the blankets, movies and projector and head back to my house.
"I'll get the rest later" I tell her.
"Alright." She says. My mom still hasn't come back from her business trip so Chesney and I have the house all to ourselves. We go to my room and lay down on my bed. We watch Netflix and she makes popcorn for me. I offer her some, but she doesn't take it. I'm getting worried, she only eats at lunch and it's usually just an apple and Pringles. She used to eat lunch and dinner but she never ate breakfast unless she was real hungry. Anyways, we both end up going to sleep and I'm excited because tomorrow we have a sorta party, it's not a whole lot of people though.

Ayeee wassup! I haven't done a whole lot but the next chapter will be better. I haven't updated because I'm really busy but I'll try to!! *hint hint* the next chapter will have some DRAMA 😂 sorry this chapter was short
Word count: 591