Chapter 23

I walk down the stairs behind Hailey and sit next to Jacob. I get a notification on my phone, it's a text from Jacob.
Jacob😍💕:We should go home so Hailey and Mario can spend some time alone.
  I nod and show Weston. We all get up.
  "Where are y'all going?" Hailey asks.
  "Home. You and Mario should spend some time together. See ya later!" I say and we leave.

         **at home**

  I open the front door and see the house is a mess: glass broken everywhere, plates shattered in pieces, etc. I walk over to the counter and see a note.
Chesney and Jacob- come to my house for a surprise asap. If you don't come, you'll regret it.
                               ~Jared
  "What the hell is this?" I ask. Jacob shrugs his shoulders.
  "He's a friend of mine, it could be a joke." Jacob answers.
  "Weston, stay here and watch over the house." I say.
  "And where do you think you're going?" Weston asks.
  "Jared's, duh." I answer and run out. Weston yells something but I don't hear him.
  "Okay let's go." I tell Jacob. We run down the street to his house. It's basically a mansion. Jacob rings the doorbell and immediately someone opens the door.
  "May I help you?" An old man- about 60 years old asks.
  "Yes, we are here to see Jared." I say.
  "Follow me." The man says. We do so and he leads us to a room with 2 chairs facing a desk with another chair behind it.
  "Take a seat." The man says. We do as told, and sit down. Suddenly, two more men walk in, around 20 years old. One grabs my arms and pulls them behind my back, tying my wrists together. I see the other is doing the same to Jacob.
  "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Jacob yells. I see a kid, about our age walk in the door.
  "Oh, I see I have visitors." Jared says.
  "What do you want from us?" I ask.
  "What do you mean? I don't want anything. This isn't even my house!" He says and walks out. The men come back in and grab our chairs. They drag us outside and put us into a white van and shut the doors. I look at Jacob.
  "Are we seriously getting kidnapped?" I ask him.
  "I guess. Where's your phone?" He asks.
  "My pocket." I answer.
"Don't loose it, if they untie us we can use it!" Jacob says. I nod, starting to cry.
"Listen we'll be okay, I promise." Jacob says, his eyes watering up too. Suddenly, the van comes to a stop.

OMG SORRY I haven't updated! I'm not at bust at the beginning of the week so I'll probably update then... ill just try at least twice a week. It will be on random days but it will still be at least twice. THANK YOU FOR 11.3k OMG!! My goals is now 11.5k. Sorry it's short babes
Word count: 498 words