Chapter 15

I'm woken up by the sound of my alarm clock... I thought I fell asleep with Jacob. 
  "JACOB COME HERE" I yell while laughing my head off.
  "WHAT IS IT?" He yells and runs across the hall.
  "I thought I fell asleep with you..." I say, I'm confused as hell.
  "You got up, told me you were going to your bed and I said okay and you left. Your eyes were closed but I just thought you were just tired" Jacob says.
  "I WAS FUCKING ASLEEP" I yell. Jacob just cracks up. We both end up on the floor laughing so hard.
  "Well I'm going to go get ready for school." Jacob tells me. I nod and he closes the door as he walks out. I get changed into my outfit ⬇️⬇️

  I put in my makeup, fix my hair and walk across the hallway

I knock on Jacobs door and he opens it up.
  "Can you pleaseee carry me downstairs?" I say in a baby voice. Whenever I do that, he gives in.
  "Alright" Jacob says. He picks me up and carries me downstairs and throws me on the couch.
  "Thanks boo" I say.
  "Anytime bae" Jacob yells from the top of the stairs. I grab my crutches and hop over to the kitchen. I get 10 frozen pancakes and stick them in the microwave. After they're done, I put on some chocolate chips and put the plate on the table for Jacob. He always takes so long with his hair and outfit, it's hilarious.

Once we get ready, we grab our stuff and catch the bus. I go to the middle of the bus and sit down. Jacob hops over me.
"It's my turn for the window seat" Jacob whines. I laugh and set my crutches on the seat beside us.
The next stop is Kyle, the one who threw rocks at Jacob. He gets on the bus and grabs my crutches and throws them at Jacob and sits down on the seat next to us. Great. The crutch hits Jacob in the nose and it starts bleeding.
"Oh my God Jacob are you okay?" I say while getting some tissues out of my backpack and handing them to him.
"What the hell was that for?" I raise my voice at Kyle.
"They were in my way." Kyle smirks.
"So what happened to your foot, did you hit it on the edge of the bed while you guys were having sex?"
"No you pervert." I snap back.
"Well then how did you get your boo boo?" Kyle pouts.
"I... uhh-"
"She dropped a knife on her foot." Jacob interrupted, holding his nose to stop the bleeding.
"I'm sureee" Kyle says sarcastically.

Once we arrive at school, Jacob and I get off the bus. By now, his nose is done bleeding and he throws the tissues away. We walk to our lockers and get our stuff out for period one.
  Jacob carries my stuff to science. We sit in the back of the class.
  I turn my phone on and go to Instagram. The teacher has stopped caring if we have our phones out during class.
  I realize I got a DM from Weston, Weston Koury.
  "Oh my god Jacob look at this... Weston Koury DMed me!!!" I say, excited. I've been a fan of him for a while now. I just started getting big on social media because of Jacob. Jacob and I read the DM together. It says~
Hey Gucci mama, it's Weston. I know you and Jacob are a thing (y'all are goals btw) but I was wondering if I can come up to Virginia and hang with you. ILL BRING COCO! We can watch Good Luck Charlie re-runs and go live and film YouTube vids. I have my bags packed so I can fly up whenever.

"Can he pleaseee visit? I've been a huge fan of his forever." I beg Jacob.
"Of course, it sounds fun. Weston seems like a nice guy." Jacob says.
"Thanks." I say and kiss him on the cheek. He gives me a huge grin.

~skip to lunch~

Jacob and I sit down together and I DM Weston back.
The next thing I know I see Kyle walking over to us. Oh no.
"Sup douchebags" Kyle says. He slaps Jacob in the face. Jacob gets up and slaps back. One thing leads to another and they're in a complete fistfight. I then see Hailey walk over with Hunter. She sits down her lunch, opens up her applesauce and casually walks over to the fight and pours it on Kyle's head. I grab my crutches and go over to Jacob. He has bruises all over him. Hunter picks him up. He walks over to Hailey.
"Good job babe." He says and gives her a kiss on the lips. I laugh.
Hunter carries Jacob to the nurse and I follow.
"What happened here?" The nurse asks in concern. Kyle isn't in the nurse because Jacob barely hit him.
"Kyle beat him up pretty bad." I say.
"Well he's definitely going home." The nurse says and dials his moms number.

"Okay Jacob your mother is on the way." The nurse tells us.
"Hunter and Chesney, you may go back to lunch."
"Actually... can Chesney come home with me? My mom will have to go back to work." Jacob says.
"Um I guess... this is against the rules but I'll let it slide. We will talk to Kyle about all of this."

~skip to at home~

Jacob and I walk inside. I sit on the couch and he lays down and puts his head on my lap. I play with his hair until my phone goes off. I grab it and it's another DM from Weston. It says
Yoo I'm so hyped! Text me my number is ***-***-****

I text Weston and then he FaceTimes me.

Hey guys! I guess this is sorta a cliff hanger... but anyways I hope you enjoyed this! Thanks for all the reads. I'm gonna start setting goals and my first goal is 4,000 reads and for this chapter 12 votes. Can we do it??
Word count: 1,027