Chapter 21

Chesney's pov
I go upstairs into the guest bedroom. I got my phone and see Jacob texted.

Jacob😍😏: Missin you. I'm sorry. 😔 I need you now.

I read it but don't reply. Hailey was right, he would be crawling back. I just look at the text over and over again. Should I go home? I know he was right. I know I flirt with other guys. I was just never liked be everyone. I was always the nobody that everyone hated. I don't know what to do.
I hear the door open and see Brandon, I smile.
"Hey." He says. He sits down with me.
"Hey" I say. I give him my phone with the text Jacob sent me on the screen.
"He's right..." I say.
"Tell him that." Brandon answers.
"Okay." I answer. I text Jacob back.

Chesney: don't be sorry because you're right. I shouldn't be so flirty with guys and I need to stop.

Jacob replies right away.

Jacob😍😏: come home?
Chesney: I'm spending the night with Hailey
Jacob😍😏: is anyone else there?
Chesney: Hunter, Mark, and Brandon...
Jacob😍😏: Can I come over?
Chesney: I'll be home tomorrow morning.
Jacob😍😏: why can't I come?
Chesney: I don't want to start anything. Just stay home.
Jacob😍😏: fine.

I don't reply after that.
"What do you want to do?" I ask Brandon.
"Movie?" He suggests.
"I'd love to." I say. He puts on the ouija effect, uh oh.
I get scared and hug him. Is Jacob found out he would kill me. I get up.
"Sorry Brandon, I'm just going to go downstairs and hang out with everyone else, come with?" I ask, trying not to make it super awkward.
"Yeah sure." He says. We go downstairs and talk to everyone. I know everyone's over, but I feel lonely without Jacob.
"Can I tell you guys something?" I ask.
"Yeah." Everyone says.
"I miss Jacob. Can he pleasee come over with Weston?" I ask.
"Why not? Tell them to bring their school stuff so we can go to school tomorrow." Hailey says.
"Weston does online." I say.
"Whatever just tell them to come over bitch."
"Jerk." I say back to her as I laugh and go to the other room. I call Jacob.
It rings a couple times, then he picks up.
"Hey Chesney." He says.
"I miss you. Come to haileys in five, don't forget your school work." I say and hang up. I know he's coming, why wouldn't be?
Jacob arrives in about 5 minutes with Weston behind him. I hug Jacob.
"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you." He whispers in my ear.
"Same to you." I say.
"HEY GUYS CAN JULIA COME OVER TONIGHT TOO?" Hunter yells looking at his phone. Hailey gives him a look.
"She's just a friend, trust me babe." Hunter says giving Hailey a kiss. Now there's more people. In all its going to be Hailey, Hunter, Brandon, Mark, Weston, Jacob, Julia and I. Luckily Haileys parents aren't home tonight.
"Julia will be here in like 4 minutes." Hunter says.

A couple minutes later, Julia walks in. To be honest, she's beautiful.

(^^thats her^^)

(^^thats her^^)

She smiles at Hunter and sits next to him.
Weston's phone goes off and he walks to the other room. I hear him talking to someone. I overhear him say something about someone on their way... I don't know what he's talking about.
"Hey guys um Mark and I are going to chill at his place. It's a little crowded." Brandon says. Mark and him get up and leave. I give a friendly smile and wave to Brandon as he walks away. Now it's Julia, Hailey, Hunter, Jacob, Weston and I.
"MARIO IS IN AN UBER AND IS ON HIS WAY" Weston yells.
"Since when was he coming?!" I ask.
"Since yesterday. I wanted it to be a surprise!!" Weston shouts.
"MARIO?" Hailey yells and stands up. Hunter gives her a 'what the hell in your boyfriend' look.
"I'm a fan." Hailey says and sits back down.
Once Mario arrives, Weston runs up and hugs him.
"I LOVE YOU" he yells.
"I LOVE YOU TOO!" Mario yells back. He sees Hailey and immediately smiles and blushes.
"7 minutes in heaven?" Jacob asks.
"Let's do it!" Mario yells.
"How about we spin a bottle for the couples?" I ask.
"I don't really wanna play, I'll just be here for moral support." Weston says. He gives a half smile.
"Okay" I answer. I know he doesn't wanna do it because he doesn't want it to be awkward. We spin the bottle.
First couple: Jacob and I
Second: Julia and Hunter
Third: Hailey and Mario
"Chesney and Jacob, get in that closet and have fun!" Weston yells.
I look at Jacob.
"What do we do?" I ask.
"I don't know, we have to entertain them." Jacob says.
"Wait till like 1 minute and pretend we've been making out the whole time." I say. Jacob stares at me.
"FIVE MINUTES!" Weston yells from outside. Then next thing I know, I feel Jacob lips pressed against mine. I kiss back, of corse.
We kiss until Weston opens the door. Everyone looks. I have my arms around Jacobs next and he has his hands places on my waist.
"OHHHH" everyone yells.
Next, Hunter and Julia go in. Hailey sits impatiently and once the seven minutes is up she opens the door and...

Cliffhanger!!! Thanks for 8,000 reads!!! My new goal is 8,300 reads. I think I'm going to update more often for you guys. Should I?
Word count: 830 words