Chapter 32

"Okay, so after I kissed Jess and you ran back to the hotel, why did it take you so long to pack your bag back up?" He asks, sounding nervous. I look at my wrist and try not to cry. I press my lips together.
Jacob grabs the wrist I'm looking at. I try to pull it away but he's much stronger than me. He looks hurt, his face immediately softens.
"Did I do this to you?" He asks, just above a whisper.
I shrug my shoulders and shake my head.
"No... not exactly. I was my choice to do it." I answer, trying not to make Jacob feel guilty.
"But did you do it because Jess and I were together or what? Why did you do it?" He asks, getting aggravated.
"Yes, okay? You kissed another girl so I came running to my razor to escape the pain. I'm sorry to break this to you but you can't go kissing other girls when you're dating one already, and then be surprised your girlfriend cut herself. It wasn't just you though, when I break down its mostly because I've been bottling up so many emotions that they just pour out, and most of the time they pour out right from my razor to my wrist. I'm sorry that I hurt myself but you should kinda expect that from someone that has a long history of depression." I say, some tears sneaking down my cheek. I try to get up but Jacob still has his grip around my wrist.
"I'm so sorry." He says, looking hurt.
"I've forgiven you already baby, you don't need to say sorry all the time." I say softly. He looks at my wrist and traces my scars and kisses them, like mark did. He looks up at me, with hurt on his face.
"Next time, can you talk to me before you do this?" Jacob asks.
"I'm sorry, but I don't need to talk to you before I make a decision." I say. Jacob frowns and sighs.
"Do you want to go on the pond?" He asks me.
"Sure!" I say, sniffling my nose and wiping my eyes. I follow Jacob down a grass path and to the pond. He gets the boat and puts it in the water, getting in. He reaches his hand out for me and I walk over and grab it, carefully getting in it. Jacob paddles to the middle and we just sit in a comfortable silence. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jacob smiling at me. I look over at him.
"What?" I chuckle.
"I was just thinking about how I planned to have our first kiss here." He smiles.
"Yeah, and then those jerks ruined it." I say. Jacob laughs.
We spend some time out on the pond, just talking and laughing. The sun starts to go down, so Jacob paddles back. He gets out and helps me out.
"Get on my back again." He says, turning around. I jump on, and Jacob sprints home. He opens up the door and I hop off.
"That was fun!" I say, smiling.
"Very!" Jacob answers. I look over at the table and see Mrs. Sartorius with a man.
"Oh, hi Mrs. Sartorius! I didn't know you were coming home." I say.
"Who's that?" Jacob asks, pointing to the man.
"You don't remember him?" She asks, surprised.
"No." Jacob says, as if it was obvious.
"Jacob, this is your father." Mrs. Sartorius says. Jacobs jaw drops.
"Why do you want to randomly show up now? Did you see my moms paycheck and beg her to come back?" Jacob snaps at his father. His parents just sit there, flabbergasted.
"What? You don't expect me to be mad that he hasn't been here my whole childhood? Why are you here anyways? Did you see my follower count and say 'oh look that's my kid! Maybe I should go try and get him back so I can steal his fame!' Or what? Honestly I thought you were dead! You know what? I don't even wanna talk to you. You're probably a piece of shit anyways! Come on Chesney, let's go." Jacob snaps again, grabs my wrist, and drags me up the stairs.
"Jacob!" His dad yells and sighs. Jacob and I go into his room and he slams the door and collapses onto his bed, his face on his pillow. I slowly walk over next to him and sit down, rubbing his back as I hear quiet sobs from his pillow.
"Jacob?" I whisper. He sits up and looks at me, tears in his eyes. I grab his hands and look into his eyes.
"Hey, it's okay. I'm sure your dad is a pretty decent guy!" I say. Jacob shakes his head.
"I doubt it, he left us. I have no respect for that man." He says, I hug him and he sobs into my shoulder.
"It's okay, I understand. It will all end up okay." I say. "Do you want to get ready for bed?" I ask.
"Yeah." Jacob says, getting up and reaching into one of his drawers.
"I'll be right back I'm gonna get my pjs on." I say, reaching for the door.
"No!" Jacob says, jumping in front of the door. "Neither of us are going out there until morning." Jacob whispers, locking the door.
"Okay, well what am I supposed to wear?" I ask.
"Just borrow some of my clothes." Jacob says, throwing me some sweatpants and his Virginia tech sweatshirt. I give him a stupid grin and put the clothes on. I turn around and see Jacob already laying down, so I cuddle up next to him. He turns off the lamp and closes his eyes.
"Goodnight babe." He says, wrapping his arms around me.
"Goodnight Jacob." I say, as my eyes flutter closed and I drift off to sleep.

A/n
Hey! Sorry I haven't updated :(
Plot twistt!!!
TYSM FOR 32.8k reads!! My new goal is 33.5k!
Qotd (question of the day): should I post my Aaron fanfiction?
Word count: 1017 words :)