Chapter 19

Weston's pov
  I wake up around 8:30. I sit up in bed recalling the dream I had. I dreamt about a girl, I don't exactly know who. We were running around on the beach. We drew a heart in the sand with a stick.

After that, we wrote our initials in it

After that, we wrote our initials in it. Then I woke up.
  I just need to have someone that loves me back. You know that craving for someone, and it's always been a certain person? Well right now I just want someone who loves me back.
  I get out of my bed and get in the shower. (Jacob has a bathroom in his room too) Once I get out of the shower, I get dried off, fix my hair and go downstairs. Jacob and Chesney are still in her room so I just go on Instagram.

Chesney's pov
  I wake up and its around 9:00. I hear footsteps going down the stairs, it must be Weston.
  I notice Jacob still has me in his grip. I look up at him, he's so peaceful sleeping. I smile.
  "Jacob, wake up." I whisper, tapping him. I see his eyes open. He looks at me and immediately smiles.
  "Good morning, beautiful" he says. His voice is just perfect.
  "Can I get up so I can take a shower?" I ask. He unwraps his arms from me and I get up. I get a towel and some clothes for today.

  I finish up in the shower and put some clothes on. ⬇️⬇️

I walk out of the bathroom and see Jacob

I walk out of the bathroom and see Jacob. He's shirtless.
  "Hey" I say.
  "Hey hottie" Jacob says and winks.
  "Perv." I say and go downstairs. I've figured out how with my crutches.
  "Hey Weston" I say as I go into the kitchen.
"Hey Gucci mama" he answers. "I'm editing my video and do you want me to take out the kissing part?" Weston asks. I just realized Weston got the part where Jacob and I talk about it on camera... and that I said I felt nothing.
"You can keep it but did you umm see the part where I talked to Jacob in my room yet?" I ask.
"No not yet." Weston answers.
"Well can you promise you won't get mad when you see it?" I ask.
"I herd the whole thing last night, you left the door open." Weston answers, laughing.
"Oh okay. No hard feelings?" I ask.
"Of course not. Jacob is your boyfriend and I don't want to take him away from you. And plus, I didn't feel anything either." Weston mumbles the last part.
"Weston, are you okay?" I ask.
"I don't wanna lie. I don't really think I am..." Weston answers. I go over and sit on the couch with him.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Well... I know I didn't feel anything. That's what sucks because in all honesty, I like you Chesney. I thought when we kissed, I would feel something. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to steal you from Jacob. When I didn't feel anything, I got confused. I stayed up real late last night just thinking. I thought about how no one has ever liked me. How I've never had a relationship. Everyone thinks of me as the childish one, the one who is just crazy but somewhere, deep down inside, I want a real relationship. I want someone I can hold. Who I can hug and kiss. Who I can take to the beach and take pictures with. I want someone." Weston says. A tear drops down his cheek. I wipe it off and give him a hug.
"You'll find someone, I promise." I whisper in his ear. I don't let go, I wait for him. I love Weston like a brother and I know I can go to him if I need help. Him, Mark and Brandon.
Weston finally lets go.
"I'm going to go get Jacob up." I tell him. He just nods his head. Poor Weston.
I go up the stairs and walk into my room. I see Jacob just has boxers on.
"Nice ass." I say, he jumps. I close the door and sit in the bed. He puts on basketball shorts and an under armor t-shirt. He sits next to me in the bed. His hair is still wet from the shower so I play around with it, when style it spiked up.
"You're so cute." Jacob says. I smile.
"You are too." I say. He leans in for a kiss. It lasts a while, I pull away. I guess you could say we made out, I wouldn't know. Jacob wasn't my first kiss, but he was my first real one. My first kiss that shot sparks down my spine, that made me feel special, that made me feel wanted. Jacob looks at me with a smile on his face. I wink at him and go downstairs.
"I KNOW WHAT WE WILL BE DOING TODAY!" I yell.
"What??" Weston and Jacob yell.
"We will find Weston a girlfriend." I say.
"Oohhhh" Jacob says as he walks down the stairs.
"Let's go to the mall." I say. I grab some money and we head out.

Hey guys!! Sorry I didn't update, I've been trying to do it like once in the middle of the week and once over the weekend but it doesn't always work. If I don't update, I'm busy. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AGHH! We have 7.36 views now, can we get to 7.60??
Hope you enjoyed! Comment any suggestions, things you liked, anything!! Comments make my day 49372922629362 times better.
Word count: 942 words