Chapter 31

~ Chesney's pov ~
  After we watch some YouTube videos , Jacob turns off his phone.
  "We should make a video!" He says, enthusiastically.
  "Okay, what should we do?" I ask. He gives me a grin and runs into his closet and pulls out a bag of different flavored chapsticks.
"The Chapstick challenge!" He yells.
"Sure! But I have one question." I say.
"And what would that be?"
"How do you randomly have a bag of a whole bunch of different flavored Chapstick?" I ask, suspiciously.
"Saving for a special occasion, like today." Jacob chuckles. "It's a pretty good excuse to kiss you" he says. I smile and make the bed while he puts the camera by the window and adjusts the lighting. I go to the bathroom and fix my hair and makeup. I walk in.
"Hurry, it's already rolling." Jacob says as he pats the seat next to him in bed. I run over and Jacob smiles at me. We both look at the camera.
"Hey what's up guys, it's Jacob and today I'm here with my lovely girlfriend, Chesney." He says as he points to me, I wave at the camera.
"And we're going to be doing the Chapstick challenge!" He says as he points to an invisible title, that will be put in when we edit later.
"Okay so if you don't know, how it works is that Chesney closes her eyes and I put on one of these chapsticks, and she has to do something to guess the flavor." Jacob explains and winks at the camera. "Okay close your eyes" Jacob says.
I look in the other direction until I hear the pop of the cap going back the Chapstick. I turn around as Jacob hides the Chapstick in his pocket.
"Okay, pucker up, buttercup!" Jacob says as he puts his lips in a duckface. I laugh and just sniff his lips.
"Blueberry!" I say, with a smirk on my face.
"Hey!" Jacob complains with a pouty look on his face.
"You never said I have to kiss you!" I say. "One point for Chesney!" I say, grabbing the bag of Chapstick and pulling one out. Jacob looks in the other direction as I put it on and hide it under the blanket, since I don't have any pockets.
"Alright!" I say, Jacob turns around with a smirk on his face and he attacks me, smashing his lips onto mine. I kiss back, but then realize we're still recording. I pull away and Jacob gives me a confused look.
"Not while you're filming!" I whine. Jacob smirks again.
"The camera wasn't going at all, I just wanted to kiss you." Jacob says. I cross my arms.
"Then what are we going to do?" I ask.
"I already tweeted, we're doing a Q&A." Jacob says, holding up his phone.
"Wow. You really had this planned out, didn't you?" I ask. Jacob smiles and turns on the camera for real this time.

~end of video~

"Okay, so there was one question, that was asked like 500 times and it was 'will you kiss?' And our answer is yes." Jacob says. He looks at me, I just give him a small peck on the lips and he pouts. I roll my eyes and put my face closer to his and throw a sweatshirt over the camera, Jacob tries to lean in more to kiss me but I walk away and turn off the camera and walk downstairs to the kitchen.
"What the hell?" Jacob yells. I chuckle.
"That's what you get for tricking me into doing the Chapstick challenge when the CAMERA WASNT EVEN ON!" I joke. He runs after me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"I'll get you back" he whispers in my ear, then picks me up and sprints outside, laughing like crazy.
  "Jacob! Jacob I don't have any shoes, what the hell are you doing?" I yell as he keeps running, through the park and then into the woods. He runs to an area with swings and beautiful flowers. He sets me down on one of the swings and sits on the one next to me and starts swinging.
  "Okay, so can I ask you a question?" Jacob asks me.
  "You just did." I chuckle.
  "No, seriously, can I ask you something?" Jacob says, very seriously. I get a little nervous.
  "Sure." I say, thousands of thoughts run through my mind of what he needs to know.

A/n
Cliffhanger!!!
I feel so evil 😈😂😂 I'll update soon!!
OMG TYSM FOR 29.7k THIS IS AWESOME!! My new goal is 30.5k, I know we can hit it!!!!!
My qotd (question of the day) is... What is your favorite part of this story? Mine favorite would honestly be when Weston came over, that was my favorite part to write!!
Word count: 804 words