Chapter 24

Chesney's pov
The van stops. Someone opens the doors to the back where we are. The two guyse put a blindfold over my head.
"Go ahead, call the police, you won't know where we are." The man says. He unties me and pulls me into a building. I get pushed and feel myself rolling down concrete stairs. I feel a body on top of me, Jacob.
"You can take off your blindfolds now" the man says and slams the door. I take mine off, we are in a concrete basement, it's cold and only lit by a candle. I look at Jacob. His eyes are all watery and he has already taken his blindfold off. I grab his hands and look at him.
"I'm sorry." He whispers.
"Don't be sorry for something you didn't do. Let's call the police." I say.
I grab my phone and call 911.
"911- what is your emergency?"
"My boyfriend and I got kidnapped!" I say between cries.
"What are your first and last names?"
"I'm Chesney Gosnell and I'm with Jacob Sartorius." I say.
"Okay, do you have any idea where you are?"
"No, but we were put into a white van and we drove from green street for about 5 minutes. The house is at least 2 stories because we were pushed down stairs." I answer.
"Okay, we will put police out to look for you. How did they get you?"
"Well we came from a friends house and at home there was broken things everywhere and a note that said to go to Jareds house."
"Do you know the added of the house?"
"2435 green street"
"Okay, what happened after that?"
"Two men, around 20 years old, tied us up and put us in a van. They blindfolded us before getting is out so we wouldn't figure out the address. They then threw us down concrete stairs into a cold room with only one candle for light."
"Okay we will put out police to look for you, just stay patient."
"Okay." I say and hang up. Jacob looks at me.
"It will be okay." I say and throw myself into his arms. I honestly don't know if it will be okay. I really don't know what's going to happen. I look around the room, there's one window. It's boarded with just cardboard and duct tape- easy. I get up and take off the cardboard and tape. The window is about 3 feet.
"You're seriously doing that?" Jacob says from the other side of the room.
"I don't see why not." I answer. I open the window and loud beeping bursts out. I look around- just Jacob. The door at the top of the steps flies open revealing one of the men but the has a gun in his hand. Bang. I suddenly feel excruciating pain in my left ankle.
"You're not getting out of here." I hear him say. He throws a blade down the stairs.
"Have fun suicidal assholes" he chuckles, and slams the door. Jacob runs over to me.
"Chesney.. Are you okay?" Jacob asks with a tear dripping down his cheek. I put a finger over where the bullet shot me to stop some bleeding.
"On top of the world." I say sarcastically. I grab the blade and put it in my pocket when Jacob isn't looking.
Jacob grabs my hands and hugs me. We lay down on the concrete floor.
"I love you." Jacob says. He holds my hand and rubs it with his thumb.
"But boys don't love sad girls." I cry into his shoulder.
"Chesney, wether you believe it or not you're my everything. You make me smile when the sun isn't shining, when the birds aren't chirping. You make me laugh no matter how hard I've been crying. You just make me happy." Jacob says.
"Jacob, I would be dead if it weren't for you. You saved me. Everything was a living hell before I met you." I answer. I lay in his arms and cry myself to sleep. The last thing I remember I'd Jacob kissing my forehead and whispering
"I never wanna let go."

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated, I've been super busy. IM GOING TO MAGCON!!! Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment and vote!! I read every single comment. You guys honestly make me smile so much.
THANKS FOR 13.7k READS!! My new goal is 14.5k. Let's see if we can hit it!!
Word count: 747 words.