Chapter 14

A/n sorry I haven't updated, I feel so bad! I also just realized WE'RE ALMOST AT 2K READS!! I never expected this much and I just want to thank all of you for reading, commenting, and voting 😘

Chesney's pov
  I wake up and see Jacob is already awake.
  "Morning beautiful" he says in his cute sleepy voice, it's so adorable!!
  "Good morning" I answer.
  "My mom texted me and said she should be here in about 15 minutes." Jacob says.
  "Okay, I'm going to get my stuff together." I say and get up, completely forgetting about my foot. I put my foot on the ground and instantly fall.
  "CHESNEY ARE YOU OKAY?" Jacob yells and helps me up.
  "I'm fine, Jacob. Thanks." I say, laughing. He smiles and hands me my crutches.
  "Good idea." I say while grabbing them.
  "Chesney, Jacob, your mother is here" the nurse says and peaks her head into our room.
  "Alright" we say at the same time. I get the rest of my stuff and we walk to the lobby and  Jacobs mom signs some papers.
  "Try to be careful next time I'm not home." Jacobs mom calmly says.
  "Sorry mom, I took her to the creek and we were in the water and she fell." Jacob blames himself.
  "It's fine." She answers.
  We walk to the car and Jacob and I get in the back. He turns on his Bluetooth speaker and puts on "cut the cord" by shinedown, my favorite song. (In media) I turn it all the way up and we go crazy. When I'm with Jacob, I don't care what anyone thinks. I can be completely myself and I love him for that. He doesn't judge me.
  Once we get home, I try to go up the stairs and completely fail. Jacob runs over, picks me up and carries me upstairs. He sets me down on the top of the stairs and grabs my crutches and brings them up.
  "Thanks boo" I say. I get up and hop to my room and lay down on my bed. Jacob goes back downstairs and stays there, I wonder what he's doing.

        Time skip- 45 minutes later

While I'm watching tv, I look over and se Jacob with a platter with 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and noodles. Classic Jacob.
  "I made lunch" Jacob says innocently with a huge grin on his face.
  He sets the platter down on my bed while I sit up and we eat.
  "How long did it take formula to figure out how to make the noodles?" I ask him.
  "About 30 minutes..." Jacob mumbles. We both laugh at that.
  "Is that a new record?" 
  "Yes..." he mumbles again. He's so cute.
  Once we're done lunch, Jacob lays down with me and we have a good luck Charlie marathon.
  By the time we're done its dark outside so Jacob teaches me to play some games on his Xbox and we each go to sleep.

Sorry it's short! It's late and I need some sleep. Word count- 511 words