Chapter 17

Chesney's pov

I wake up at around 7. I get out of bed without waking Jacob up and go to my room and call Weston.
  "YOO, the plane just took off. I'll me there in about an hour and 15 minutes and imma take an über to your house. IM SO SIKED" Weston says louder and louder. His voice keeps cracking and it's really funny.
  "Okay, call me when you get in the über" I say.
  "Alright, bye Gucci mama." Weston says and hangs up. I laugh. I can't believe someone I've fangirled over is coming to our house.
  "JACOB GET YOUR BOOTY UP" I yell as I hop into his room and jump on him. We both fall off the bed.
  "Good morning, beautiful." Jacob says.
  "Weston should be here within an hour and 30 minutes." I say. Jacob smiles.
  "Can't wait." He says. He gets up and gets dressed. I make pancakes for Jacob and make some extra for Weston. I watch some of his videos and broadcasts. Weston is so funny.
Jacob finally comes downstairs after getting ready for a strong 45 minutes. He eats his pancakes and we watch Netflix until I get a call. I look and see its Weston.
"I'll be right back." I say as I get up and go into the other room. I answer the phone.
"IM GONNA BE THERE IN TEN MINUTES AND ITS GOING TO BE HYPEDDD" Weston screams. In the background I hear someone telling him to be quiet.
"Sorry." He says. I just burst out laughing.
"I can't contain my excitement!" He whisper- yells.
"Yeah no shit." I answer.
"Ohh, Gucci Mama is feisty" Weston says. I laugh.
"I'll see you soon." I say and hang up. I walk back with Jacob and sit down next to him.
"Weston's almost here!!" I say. Jacob just nods.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Well if you aren't, I know I'm really excited about a GUY coming over when I have the best guy here, I've just been a fan of Weston forever. Just know that when I hug Weston, it's the fangirl in me, and you know what fangirls are like." I tell him. He smiles.
"And I like you more than anyone." I say and kiss him. I hear a knock. I look at Jacob and he points to the door as if saying to go answer it. I take a deep breath and as I'm walking over I hear
"I KNOW YALL ARE HOME LET ME IN OR ILL HUFF AND ILL PUFF AND BLOW THIS HOUSE DOWN!" I run over to the door and open it. I hug Weston and he picks me up and spins me. It's like he knew I've been the biggest fan of him. Once he puts me down, Jacob walks over. Weston awkwardly waves.
"Hey... buddy..." Weston says and punches Jacob in the shoulder. I smile.
"THERES 104 DAYS OF SUMMER VACATION" Jacob yells.
"AND SCHOOL COMES ALONG JUST TO END IT" Weston yells back. Then we all start singing the Phineas and Ferb theme song.
"...BUT THE ANNUAL PROBLEM FOR OUR GENERATION IS FINDING A GOOD WAY TO SPEND IT. LIKE MAYBE..."

Once our random burst in music is over, Jacob and I help Weston take his stuff to Jacobs room since Weston is staying there and Jacob and I are going to stay in my room. As I help Weston unpack, I find coco (if you don't know who coco is, it's Weston's stuffed caterpillar thingy) I grab it and run to my room. I put it in my closet. Weston's going to freak.
"Can we go live?" I ask Weston.
"Yeah. Go get Jacob." He says.
"Where'd he go?"
"He's in the bathroom filming musicallys." Weston answers.
I run into the bathroom and see Jacob. I jump behind the camera and dance like an idiot. When Jacobs done, he captions the musically "with the boo"
"Hey" he says.
"Come on, we're broadcasting." I tell Jacob and grab his hand. We run into the room where Weston has already set up three chairs with a green screen in the back.
"Oh, hey Gucci mama" Weston says.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah, I just can't find coco and I don't know what to say to my fans. I remember putting her in my suitcase before I left but now I can't find her." Weston says. I can't believe how down someone can get by loosing a stuffed animal. I go to my closet and get it and throw it at him.
"Here you big baby." I say.
"THIEF!" Weston jokes with me. He starts the broadcast and it goes from 3,000 people to 8,000.
"Woah, I've never had this many viewers. MIA THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!!" Weston says and puts on music. He dances like an idiot. I read the comments.
Are you dating?
Ew, why are you with Hollywood
Omg, Chesney is gorgeous
#cheston
#jasney
"Guys, Chesney is taken bacon! Jacob has this Gucci mamas heart and I'm just third- wheeling." Weston says and smiles. I read the comments again.
Awe, Weston likes Chesney
#CHESTON
Chesney, Ditch Jacob
"Guys be nice, Chesney loves Jacob. Watch, they'll kid for you." Weston says and looks at us.
"KISS KISS KISS KISS!" Weston chants. I look at Jacob and he smirks. He leans in and we kiss. Sparks fly. After like 6 seconds, Weston cringes.
"Okay I think they get it." Weston says. I smile and pull away.
"See? #jasney is real." Weston says with a smile; it looks fake, but why would it be? Weston doesn't like me. We're friends. He knows I like Jacob.

~after broadcast~

  "That was fun" Weston says.
  "Exhilarating." I say.
  "Heart stopping." Jacob says. We all laugh.
  "Do you guys want to go out for lunch?" I ask.
  "Yeah, let's go to that small grille down the street" Jacob answers.
  "I'm down." Weston says. I put one of Jacobs sweatshirts on.
  "Awe you love bugs are so cute." Weston says.
  "Thanks" Jacob and I say in unison. We take a couple pictures for snapchat and Instagram and we start walking to the restaurant.

  After a couple minutes, my leg gets tired. I sit down right in front of Weston.
  "CRUSTY DUSTY WHAT THE FRICK!?" Weston yells.
  "I don't wanna walk." I simply answer.
  Weston grabs my crutches while I climb on Jacobs back. They're so nice.

Hey guys!!!
Sorry I didn't update, I was busy.
THANKS FOR 5K READS OMG I NEVER KNEW WE COULD DO IT!! My next goal is 5,500 reads and 8 votes!!
Word count- 1106 words