Chapter 26

Chesney's pov
I get up and get dressed, summer has just started and we are finally free. I put on some shorts and a tank top and go over to Jacobs room.
"Are we going anywhere?" I ask him.
"Oh yeah, we're going to Disney world in a couple hours." Jacob answers, casually.
"What??" I yell.
"PACK YOUR BAGS!" Jacob yells. I jump on him and give a big hug. I run and pack my bags full of clothes.
"Are we going alone?" I yell from the other room.
"My aunt works there and she's picking us up at the airport. We will have our own hotel room, though." Jacob answers.
"Oh, wow okay." I answer.

**skip to airport**

"Jacobbb when is our flight getting called?? I just wanna leave." I whine.
"I don't know, soon though."
"Flight 561 is now boarding" I hear over the loud speakers.
"That's us!" Jacob says, getting up. We board the plane.
I sit next to Jacob and put my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and we watch American Horror Story.

"Wake up, we're here!!" Jacob whispers in my ear, shaking me.
"Really?" I ask, jumping up.

**skip ride to hotel, arrival**
We walk into the room and it's pretty normal sized. It only has one bed so Jacob and I will have to share but who cares? We've slept in the same bed so many times already.
"Okay let's go." Jacob says as if he's on a hurry.
  "But we didn't even unpack..." I answer him.
  "you can stay here if you wanna... or we can meet up somewhere!" Jacob says.
  "Okay? I'll call you when I finish unpacking."
  "Okay bye" Jacob says, gives me a peck on the lips and runs out.
  "Well what was weird" I tell myself as I start to unpack.

Jacobs pov
  I know that was kind of rude of me, but I HAVE to meet Jess soon or she will flip. Jess is a really nice girl I met online recently. I go to one of the rides where we were supposed to meet.
  "No Chesney?" She asks me, grabbing my hand.
"No, I got away from her for a couple minutes." I say with a smirk.
"Good."
We go on a couple rides together, I have a lot of fun. I feel guilty about just leaving Chesney and ditching her for another girl but oh well.
While Jess and I are in line for food, I get a phone call from Chesney.
"Hey!" I say.
"Hey, where are you?"
"I'm in line for food. I'll probably be eating by the time you get here" I say.
"Okay, see you soon." She says and hangs up.

Jess and I sit down and eat. She suddenly just starts kissing me. I kiss back, of course.
"What the hell Jacob!?" I hear from behind me. I jump and turn around to see Chesney running away. I look at Jess, she just shrugs her shoulders. I start to run but I feel someone grab my arm.
"Don't even try, she's long gone." Jess says with a smirk.
"But she's my girlfriend!" I say.
"If you love her, why are you even with me?" Jess asks. I think for a minute... Why did I even want to meet her? I grab my food and start to walk off.
"I'll talk to you later." I tell Jess.

Chesney's pov
I run as fast as I can to the hotel. I run to the bathroom and find my razor.
  "One for living with Jacob, one for kissing him, one for believing him, one for... him." I tell myself while continuing to bawl my eyes out. I clean up my wrist and I pack up my stuff. I leave a note for Jacob. It says...
Jacob~
It's obviously clear that you don't like me anymore. I'm going back to Virginia for a little bit, then back to Maine. You don't need to call me unless you have a good reason why you were with that girl. Before I leave, I just want to say I love you and l'll miss you. Goodbye Sartorius.
Sincerely, Chesney

  I grab my stuff and start to walk out the door. As I do, I run into someone.
  "Chesney!" Jack says in relief. I bow my head down, trying not to show my tear stains. I hug Jacob. I give him the biggest hug I can.
  "Goodbye Jacob. I will always love you." I say as I grab my phone and suitcase.
  "I- I can explain" he stutters.
  "There's no explaining to do, I saw you kiss back." I answer. A tear rolls down his cheek.
  "Do you believe in second chances?"
  "I already gave you a second chance and you turned around and did the same damn thing!" I say and look up at him.
  "I thought you were a player right at the start... I guess I should have stayed away from you." I add.
  "One more chance?" Jacob begs. I look at him and put down my suitcase.
  "Fine. I'll forgive but not forget." I answer. I really shouldn't be doing this.
  I unpack my suitcase and lay down in bed. Jacob lays down up against me. I get up.
"What the hell?" Jacob says.
"What?"
"Right when I laid down next to you, you got up!" He says as if he's mad.
"So you seriously think after you cheat on me everything is going to back to normal? I forgave you but you're still going to have to gain back my trust." I answer. Jacob sighs.
"Well you're lucky I forgave you!! I COULD BE IN AN UBER RUGHT NOW GOING TO THE AIRPORT. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY THAT YOU WALKED INTO THE DOOR THE SECOND YOU DID BECAUSE IF YOU DIDN'T, I WOULD BE GONE!" I yell, grab my phone and run out the door, slamming it behind me. I run to Starbucks which luckily had no line.
"Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you today?"
"Can I have a medium vanilla bean frapachino please?" She nods. I hand her the money, get my drink and walk out.
I walk around the park for a little to clear my head and then head back to the hotel. I see Jacob on his phone in bed.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you." I mumble, trying to hold back my tears.
"It's fine, I'm sorry I was an asshole." Jacob answers.
"It's fine." I say. Jacob looks up with me, tears in his eyes. I can't help it. I run up to him and give him a hug. He cries on my shoulder.
"Thanks for not leaving me when you really should have." He says between sobs. I rub his back. I just can't resist Jacob Sartorius.

A/n

Oh hey, long time no see. I'm sorry I haven't been around... I was really down for a couple of weeks. Now, I'm back and I'm better. I'm working on 2 new fanfictions! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 19.6k READS!! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD HAPPEN IN MY WILDEST DREAMS, TYSM OMG ILYSM!! Now, can we hit 20k??
Word count: 1200 words :)