Chapter 36

~Chesney's pov~
  I wake up and check my phone and it's like 12. I get up and take a shower, fix my hair and do my makeup.
  I film some musicallys because I haven't in a while and this room has really good lighting. I have 900k on musically now! Mostly because of Jacob, who makes tons of videos with me.
  Once I'm done, I wake Jacob up so he can take a shower while I make breakfast (more like lunch) for the crew.
  Hunter, Hailey, Brando, Mark, Jacob and I are all here. Brandon invited a girl over and she should be coming soon. I think her name is Amber, but I don't know.
  I hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to see Mark.
  "Hey brother!" I say and smile.
  "Hey sissy" he says and looks at what I'm cooking. "Looks delicious, as always!" He says.
  "Thanks." I say.
  "Wait, Jacob never told me why you guys are staying. Mind if I ask?" Mark asks, trying not to sound nosey.
  "Jacobs dad just got out of prison and decided to come back into his life. He had a drunk people party, and when we came back he yelled at us and threw a whiskey bottle at Jacob. We snuck out and now we're here." I say. Marks face softens.
  "I'm so sorry Ches. I didn't know." Mark says.
  "You didn't do anything, it's not your fault." I smile. I see Jacob behind him.
  "Good afternoon Jacob." I say and hug him. He gives me a peck on the lips.
  "What's shakin bacon?" Jacob asks. I chuckle as he looks at the eggs and bacon I'm frying.
  "Ooh, need any help?" He asks.
  "Naw I'm good, you and Mark can just watch some tv while I finish." I answer. He nods and heads out of the room with Mark.
  "IS AMBER HERE?" I hear Brandon yell as he walks up from the basement.
  "Not yet, why you looking so fancy?" I ask and he smiles.
  "I'm trying to impress her, I asked her on a date a couple days ago." Brandon says.
  "Oooohh get some!" I say.
  "Stop!" Brandon jokes.
  "I'm just messing with you, is she cute?" I ask as I mess up his hair.
  "Hey! And yeah, she's adorable." He answers. I hear the doorbell ring.
  "That must be her!!" Brandon says. 
  "Fix your hair!" I tell as he runs to the door. I chuckle a little.
  I finish up the food and divide it into 5 plates since Brandon is going out. I go into the living room and give Jacob and Mark their plates.
  "I guess the married couple is sleeping in." Mark laughs.
  "No, we're here!" Hailey says as she walks down the stairs, Hunter following behind her.
"Good timing, I thought I would have to end up eating your food." Jacob comments. He's too cute.
  Hailey and Hunter grab their food and sit down on the couch across from Mark, Jacob and I.
  "We should go live!" I say. "We haven't done that in a long time."
  "Okay, let's just use Jacobs account." Hunter says. Jacob gets his laptop and set it up wile we finish our food. We take the picture and I press 'go live'.
  We talk for a while, do dares and guest some people. There were tons of comments like 'Mark and Chesney would be better together' and 'Chesney is such a slut' just because I hang out with both of them. It doesn't bother me though, if it did I would cause more drama.
  "Guys seriously stop with the me and Chesney stuff, her and Jacob are dating. That's it." Mark says. Then we get a whole bunch of 'Mark is jealous of Jacob' comments.
  "I'm not jealous!" He yells and runs off. I get up after him and follow Mark to the room he's been staying in. I watch as he plops down on the bed.
  "Hey, you alright?" I ask as I walk in.
  "I don't know, just a little frustrated with those fake fans." Mark sighs.
  "Yeah, they are pretty annoying." I say and close the door and sit down with him.
  "I'm also angry that it's true." Mark says.
  "What's true?" I ask, confused.
  "That I'm jealous." He mumbles. Then he sits up and looks at me. "You and Jacob are just so perfect together. I just want a relationship like yours, you know? You both love each other so so much. I've never had something like that, and I might never." Mark says with tears forming in his eyes.
  I grab both of his hands.
  "Mark, I know you'll find someone. You'll find the perfect girl, she'll fall in love with your crystal blue eyes, your smile, your laugh, your sense of humor, your goofiness, everything. You're just so sweet and I know there's a perfect girl there for you. Trust me, you'll find someone. Okay?" I look Mark in the eyes.
  "Okay. Thanks Chesney, I love you." Mark says. I whips a tear falling from his cheek.
  "I love you too." I answer. Mark smiles and let's go of my hands. "Do you wanna go back out?" I ask.
  "Yeah." Mark says. We get up and go to the living room. I notice the broadcast is still going so I sit down and look at the screen.
"Okay guys. You need to stop starting drama because there is nothing between Mark and I. We are just friends. Jacob is my boyfriend. He has been for a while now." I smile right as I say that. "And if you are real fans, you would stop starting drama because all it does is hurt us." I finish. Jacob smiles at me and grabs my hand.
A whole bunch of comments pop up and say "prove you're a couple" or "kiss to prove it." I sigh.
"You want us to prove it? I'll give you freaking proof." Jacob says and smashes his lips on mine. I kiss back and he pulls away. I look over and see Mark smile.
"There. Chesney and Jacob are deeply in love blah blah blah. Now we have to get off because we are going out to eat. Bye!" Hailey says and turns off the broadcast.
"Why did you do that?" Mark asks.
"I didn't want any more drama. It's just gonna tear us apart." Hailey says.
"I agree. It just hurts the whole fandom and it's usually just a couple people. There should be a fake fan repellent." Hunter comments as he puts his arm around Haileys waist.
"Alright well Chesney and I are going to go out, we'll see you guys later." Jacob says. We get up and everyone waves bye.
"Okay what is your plan for today Sartorius?" I ask. Jacob grins.
"I honestly don't know. I just wanted to be alone with you." He says and I smile. Jacob is just adorable. "Let's just  go to the woods in the park and chill"
  "Sounds good." I answer.

A/n
AGH THANKS FOR 41.3k OMG THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! My goal is 43k.
Okay so I'm going on vacation AGAIN but it's the last one so after that I'm going to start updating a lot more.
Word count: 1216 words :)