Chapter 25

I wake up next to Jacob. I look at my ankle, it seems infected. I look at Jacob. He's awake already, just looking at me.
  "Look" I say, pointing to my wound. It's all swollen and disgusting. Jacob gets up, and walks up the stairs. He slams on the door. It opens.
  "I have a couple questions for you." Jacob says all sassy.
  "Okay, I may have answers." The man answers.
  "Why are we here?" Jacob asks.
  "What do you mean?"
  "Why did you take us?" Jacob says sternly.
  "So you can die."
  "Why do you want us to die?"
  "Because you're all spoiled rich kids with everything."
  "What's wrong with that??"
  "Just don't ask." The man says, like he's trying to hide something.
  "What do you want if we can leave, I'll give you anything." Jacob begs.
  "What really want... is..." he hesitates. "We want Chesney."
  "NO. NO WAY. PLEASE ANYTHING BUT HER, SHE IS EVERYTHING TO ME AND WITHOUT HER... without her I might be dead right now." Jacob yells, getting softer and softer.
  "Okay... We will need 600,000 dollars."
  "Are you serious??"
  "Do I look like I'm joking?"
  "Not really."
  "Exactly. You have two weeks to get me the money or I will kill you, now get your girlfriend up here and leave, and bringing me the money in two weeks."
  "Ok." Jacob nods.
  "And don't think of calling the police, I'm already one step ahead of you." He says. I go up the stairs, and look at the man. I start to hear sirens, coming this way. Jacob pushes past the man, going to the front door and opening it. I follow him and see the police. We wave our arms and show the police inside.

**time skip: 2 weeks later**
  Now all of the creepy kidnapping is finished, we are very safe at home. Weston had flew back home and Mario did too. Hailey and Hunter apparently patched things up, and Hailey got back together with him. Mario wasn't super happy, but he got over it. I'm officially off of crutches, and my ankle is healed. It's crazy, you know? How all this happened in a time frame of two weeks. I wonder what might happen in two months, two years even!!
  Currently, Jacob and I are cuddling and watching a movie. Jacob is adorable, his rosy red cheeks and his highlighted hair. Everything is so perfect, just how it's supposed to be. I never want it to end; being happy. But... nothing is built to last... and people change, things change. Sometimes for the better, others for the worse...

**Chesney's dream**
  "NO, DON'T HURT HIM, HE'S NOT WHO YOU THINK HE IS!!" I scream, watching as my boyfriend gets slit in the throat.
  "IT WASN'T HIM, HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!"
  I look over at him, getting up. I look at his piercing eyes, looking straight back at me. I then look at Jacob, realizing why he got up. I look at his lifeless body, tear stains still on his rosy red cheeks. I see the blood on the floor. I look over next to me; a knife. I grab it, standing up while trembling.
  "What do you think you're doing?" He asks me.
  "Giving you what you deserve." I say and throw the knife, hitting him in the eye. I look at the two dead bodies next to me, I just run.

**Jacobs pov**
  I look over at Chesney, who is still asleep from last night. She's so perfect. She suddenly starts breathing heavy, as is she's running. I shake her.
  "Chesney??" I ask. She opens her eyes, she inhales air really heavily, looking at me, out of breath.
  "JACOB!" She yells and gives me the biggest hug.
  "Chesney, are you okay?"
  "Yeah... I just had a terrible dream about you being killed and some weird shit happening."
  "It's okay, you're with me now. I'm always here." I whisper in her ear while rubbing her back. She pulls away from the hug and gives me a kiss. It's time to start the day.

Omg guys... I'm so sorry I haven't updated!! I went to magcon and had a super busy weekend. I might end the story soon... Should I? I have two new books coming soon. It's a Weston fanfic and an Aaron fanfic, be ready!!
TYSM FOR 16k READS!! Goal: 17.6k can we do it??
Word count: 736 words