Chapter 39

Chesney's pov

*time skip- it's the next day 9am*

I wake up next to Jacob. I lightly shake him until he sleepily looks up to me and grins. I smile back at him.
"I'm going over to marks, bye. I love you." I sit up and kiss his forehead and walk to my room. I get dressed, do my makeup, and head out.

Once I get to marks house, I knock on the door. He opens up and smiles.
"Hey Ches"
"Hey." I say. I grab marks hand and run up the stairs to his room and sit on his bed.
"Okay let's talk now." I say and grab both of his hands.
We talk about relationships, how mark needs one, and that I'm not his only option. Mark is different today, he's acting really strange and flirty. It's not like him.
One thing leads to another and the next thing I know is my lips are on his, and my fingers are running through his hair. I pull away once I realize what's going on.
"I- I'm sorry Mark but I can't do this. I love Jacob!"
"Chesney, calm down. I can keep a secret. I need you." He says, putting his hand on my thigh.
"No. I can't." I say, even though that kiss felt so, so right. Mark begins to lean in again and I decide not to stop him this time, maybe this will help him?
Mark tried to take off his shirt but I stop him.
"I'm too young" I say and he nods and we just continue to kiss.
I hear the door to Marks room open and I look up, breaking the kiss. I see Jacob.
"I knew it! You're such a bitch! Do me a favor and next time you cheat on me, close the window." He says. I sit there, speechless.
"Are you even sorry?" He asks. I still can't talk.
"I knew it. You're not. Hoe!" He yells and slams the door. I look at Mark and he looks at me.
"I'm not sorry." I whisper to Mark, being completely honest.

Hey guys!! I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated in months. I'm super busy and I'm running out of ideas for this book, so I added a plot twist!! It's super short but I really needed to update. Thank you for the endless support and love from you all!!