Chapter 6

Chesney's pov
  I get home, today has been a great day. I think I like Jacob. I do like Jacob, am I afraid to tell myself that? I don't know. I like Jacob. I like Jacob a lot. His eyes, his smile, his hair, his personality, everything. I was broken before I met him. Now, I feel as if I'm piecing my life back together.
  "Honey, can you come downstairs?" My mom yells.
  "Yeah mom!" I hell back. This is never good. Ever.
  "Can you sit down?" She asks. This is terrible. Somethings up.
  "Yeah, what is it?" I ask her, anxiously.
  "Honey, your father can't find good work here and we have to move back to Maine." She says. I start choking up, a tear rolls down my face. I run across the street as fast as I can. I knock on Jacobs door. He answers right away.
  "We need to talk, now." I tell him. We run up to his room. I start bawling. He pulls me into a hug, he's so warm.
  "Jacob, I'm moving back to Maine." I say. A tear trickles down his cheek.
"You can't, we just met. You can't go back to Maine, you can't get hurt!" He says. He is crying. I kiss him, why? It just happens. He Hugs me and I pull away. I lay down in his arms.
"Wait... we have a spare room across the hall, maybe you can move in with us! My mom would be fine I'm sure, can you ask yours?" He asks. I smile, living with Jacob Sartorius, my best friend, my boyfriend.
I text my mom.
Me: Hey, mom. I really can't go back to Maine, so do you think I could move in with Jacob? I'll call you every night and I really trust him and his family.

Mom: I guess... as long as we can visit and talk a lot. I love you and I can tell Jacob is really important to you.

Me: thanks! I love you!

  She doesn't answer. I'm still over at Jacobs so I tell him, he seems really excited. He helps me bring my stuff over and get settled. His mom is happy to have me over. Did I mention that his house is HUGE? My room has a walk in closet and its own bathroom!
  "Thanks a lot, Jacob" I tell him and hug him. It's about 10 so I go to my room and fall asleep.

Aye sorry this chapter is really short I just haven't had many ideas. I swear I'll think of some stuff. If anyone has any ideas please comment!!