Chapter 16

Chesney's pov
  Weston FaceTimes me and I show Jacob. He nods as in saying okay. I answer.
"HEYYY!" Weston yells.
"Hey" I say. Weston gives me a confused look and I put the camera on Jacobs bruised up face. Weston's jaw drops.
"What happened??" Weston says concerned.
"Jacob for it in a fight... and lost." I say.
"Hey, I punched him a couple times" Jacob whined.
"Looks like he hit you a couple more times, buddy." Weston said.
"So when are you coming up? If you do soon we can just skip school because Jacob obviously doesn't want to go." I say.
"I got a plane ticket and I'm taking off tomorrow morning." Weston says all excited.
"YAYYY" I yell.
I finish up talking to Weston and hang up.
"Are you feeling okay babe?" I ask.
"Yeah. My face kinda hurts. Does it look bad?" Jacob asks.
"Your face never looks bad, you're always cute." I say.
"Can I see your phone?" Jacob asks.
"Yeah." I say and hand it to him. He opens the front camera.
"OH MY LORD IM HIDEOUS!" Jacob yells.
"Shut up! You're such a sexy beast" I joke. He smiles. His smile is just the most amazing thing ever. When he smiles, I smile. I never smiled in Maine. I didn't have anyone that was important to me. Well... my boyfriend did before the incident. His name was Jackson.
"CHESNEY WHERE ARE YOU?!" Jacob said snapping his fingers in my face.
"Oh sorry, I was thinking about you." I blushed.
"What about me?" Jacob smirked.
"About how your smile brightens up my day and that no one has made me smile like that in a long time. About how perfect you are from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet. About how lucky I have you, even if I've only known you for a little over a week." I say. Jacob's smile gets bigger and bigger.
"You make me smile more than my fans." Jacob said.
"Thanks." I say, looking down. He's so nice. I can't wait for him and Weston to become friends!!
I get up and put a pillow under Jacob's head. I go to the kitchen and start making some ramen noodles for Jacob and I. I've been eating a little more, usually lunch and some dinner.
Once the noodles are done, I put them in a bowl and share with Jacob.
After dinner, it's around 7 so Jacob and I watch high school musical and I drift off to sleep in his arms. I can't wait for Weston to come.

A/N hey guys! I know this is a short chapter and it's pretty boring but I wanted to post something, THANKS FOR 4,000 READS!! You guys mean so much to me. My next goal is 4,500 reads and 7 more votes. I'll have another chapter for you by Sunday I think.
Word count- 489 words