Chapter 12

Jacobs pov
I'm really lucky I got Chesney back even though I don't deserve her. I don't know what I would do without that girl, she's my life. I guess I'm fine with her being friends with Mark and Brandon. They are really trustworthy and are brothers to me. After Chesney and I walk back into my room, we end up choosing who sleeps where. Hunter and Hailey sleep on the couch downstairs, I sleep with Chesney in our parents room (a/n- they don't do anything ya nasties) Mark sleeps in my bed and Brandon sleeps in hers. Chesney and I lay down together and drift off to sleep.

Brandon's pov
I'm sleeping in Chesney's bed tonight. I close the door to her room and just walk around in the room. I realize that she doesn't have ONE picture of her old friends. She says she came her because her parents had job opportunities or whatever but she would at least talk to people from her old home, right? Whatever. I snoop around a little more until I find a bag of razors... I quickly put them back and crawl into her bed.
"What is she doing to herself" I whisper. I need to find out. Soon. I think about her. Is she suicidal? Is she depressed? Did Jacob do this? Thoughts like that run through my mind. I hope she's okay, I hope Jacob is nice to her. Wait... why am I thinking Jacob would do this? He loves her to death. I think I need some sleep. I close my eyes.

Chesneys pov
                  ~ morning ~
  I wake up next to Jacob in his parents bedroom. I get up and walk to the kitchen and begin making pancakes.
After a couple minutes, I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around, thinking I'd see Jacob but I actually see a concerned Brandon with his hands behind his back.
"Are you okay?" I ask him, in an uncertain tone.
"My question is, are you?" Brandon says.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I say. He pulls my bag of razors out from behind his back. I stand there, speechless.
"Why?" Brandon says, starting to choke up.
"I swear those are old. I was bullied at my old home, they were just in case I need to get rid of the pain, don't worry about it." I say. Brandon looks me in the eyes. He walks over to the trash can and plops them in.
"Brandon no!" I raise my voice and grab them out of the trash can and run upstairs. I put the bag into a locked drawer and go back downstairs.
"Why did you do that?" He asks me.
"Because they're mine." I snap. I didn't mean to be rude.
"Sorry, I-"
"No, I'm sorry I went through your things." Brandon cuts me off.
"No, your good." I say and smile. I give him a hug and whisper in his ear.
"Thanks for being concerned." He nods his head and I walk back to making pancakes. I honestly don't know why he would just go through my things, that bag was pretty well hidden. I should be mad at Brandon, but he's just too sweet.
  Out of the corner of my eye, I see him staring at me, he has a huge grin on his face.
  "Take a picture, it will last longer." I tell him.
  "I um... didn't know you saw." Brandon replied, awkwardly. He walks up behind me and picks me up and throws me on the couch.
  "BRANDON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yell, while laughing my head off.
  "I'll Finnish the pancakes, you take a rest. You made like a whole bunch of snacks and now breakfast? I'll do this" Brandon confidently says. I laugh.
  "Have you ever even made pancakes?" I ask him.
  "Phhhtttt all the time." Brandon says sarcastically. I roll my eyes. I get up and see him starting to pour the batter on the pan.
  "No when do I flip it and how?" Brandon says.
  "Ughhh let me help you." I say. "You wait till there's bubbles and then you flip it."
  "Well, how do you flip it?" Brandon asks. He's completely clueless. I put my hand over his on the spatula, he jumps and smiles. I show him. We flip it together. It turns out great. Brandon laughs.
  "Not you can make more by yourself." I tell him.
  "I think I need help with one more." Brandon says and smirks, his smirk makes me smile. He's really cute, but I like Jacob.
  "Alright, one more." I say. He pours the batter on the pan and I put my hand on his and we flip it. I hear footsteps behind me and turn around to se Jacob.
  "Good morning, babe." I say and walk over to him and give him a little kiss on the lips. I hope he's not mad.
  "Chesney was just teaching me to make some pancakes us while you guys were waking up." Brandon says, his back facing Jacob while he still makes pancakes.
  "I'm not mad. I just woke up." Jacob says. I'm so relieved.
  "Okay good, I didn't know if you would be like angr-"
  "Trust me, I've learned my lesson to trust you." Jacob says. I smile. While Brandon finishes up the pancakes, I sit on the couch with Jacob. I lean up against him while he turns the TV on.

Jacobs pov
  I was a little jealous that Chesney was like up against Brandon and holding his hand, but I know I shouldn't get mad. I sit on the couch with Chesney and realize Hunter and Hailey are on the other side of it, they're really heavy sleepers.
  "Let's jump on them to wake them up." I whisper to Chesney. She nods her head and we proceed to to that. She runs up and jumps on Hunter while I jump on Hailey.
  "GET OFF" Hailey yells and pushes me off. I start laughing like crazy.
  "HUNTER GET UP!" Chesney yells. Finally Hunter gets up.
  "Jacob I know how to get Mark up." Chesney says with a smirk.
  "And how is that?" I ask. She comes close to my ear.
  "I'm going to kiss him and see how he reacts, is that okay with you?" She whispers. I honestly want to see how Mark reacts. I know she likes me.
  "Yeah, go for it." I say. We creep upstairs and she walks into the room. Goes up to mark and kisses him on the lips, until he opens his eyes and sees Chesney. He jolts back.
  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Mark yells. Chesney starts laughing.
  "JACOB IS GOING TO KILL YOU!" Mark yells. She points over to me. Mark looks.
  "I kissed back until I knew who it was." Mark says with his hands up.
  "I'm not mad, I'm actually pretty happy with you bro." I say. Mark is really loyal. We run back downstairs to see Brandon, Hunter and Hailey pigging out on pancakes.
  "Hey, we want some!" Mark, Chesney and I all say in unison. We run downstairs and sit down and start eating pancakes. Today has started out great.

Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoyed that chapter. I won't be updating this whole week because my school is doing a camp thing and we aren't aloud to bring electronics so yeah.
Word count: 1234