Chapter 7 Jacobs secret

Chesney's pov
  I wake up to the sound of what sounds like crying... I go to Jacobs room. It's coming from there. I knock, quietly. It's around 2 in the morning. I slowly open up the door and I can tell Jacob doesn't notice.
  "Jacob?" I say, uncertainly.
  "Chesney, why are you up so late?" Jacob asks me. His eyes are pink and puffy. He looks sad.
  "Jacob, what's wrong?" I ask in a panic. I run to him and pull him into a hug. I notice he's looking at his comments. He presses on an account and it's username is "reasonsjacobsartoriusshoulddie" he looks at it, it's says things that are so mean.
  "Why are you looking at these?" I ask. I begin to cry, he's crying.
  "Chesney, I need to talk to you." He says. I walk over and turn the light on.
  "I love being on social media but the haters... they really get to me and I know I shouldn't look at them but I do. They really hurt... a lot." He says. He then pulls up his sweatshirt selves. I see his scars. Some look fresh. I push his hands down and start balling. I hug him tight, I don't wanna let go.
  "Never do that, I need you." I say.
  "It's hard to stop" he says. I look him in the eyes. He's broken, I can tell. I lean in and kiss him. He hugs me back, we pull into a warm hug. I grab his phone and put his passcode in (he told me) I go to Instagram and look at his latest post.
  "What are you-"
  "Just wait." I say, cutting him off. I find a fanpage of him. The username is jacobsartoriusismymom. (It's actually my fan acc on Instagram, you should check it out) I hand him the phone and he scrolls through it. I giggle a little at the username.
  "Don't let the people who don't like you bother you. Just worry about the people who love you. There's so many fanpages of you and they're everywhere. Look at those." I say. He scrolls through the fanpage and follows them.
  "It's going to mean a lot to this person I'm following" he says. A smile brightens up his face.
  "What are you doing now...?" He asks. He sees me walking around the room. I find his stash of razors.
  "I'll be taking these." I say.
  "Um... one problem there- I need to shave?" He says. I start cracking up. He realizes he's a bad liar and then turns serious.
  "And how can I know you aren't going to use them?" Jacob asks me. I actually was thinking about having one for a spare, I don't know where mine went in my room, I lost them when we were unpacking...
  "JACOB SARTORIUS" I say. "YOU STOLE MINE WHEN WE WERE UNPACKING!" I wisper- yell at him.
  "Well you had so many... I didn't think they for just one thing." He says.
  "I won't use these." I say, holding his up and changing the subject. I put them in my room somewhere he won't find them. I walk back into his room and lay down with him. He wraps his arm around me and drifts off to sleep and I do too.

~~the next morning~~
Jacobs pov
  I wake up at about 9:30 and wait until Chesney wakes up. Once she's up, she says good morning. Her voice is beautiful. 
  "Can I ask you something?" I say to her, looking her in the eye.
  "Of corse, Jacob" she says. She seems a little nervous.
  "Will you look at me differently now? Will you think of me as sad and have pity for me? Because I really don't want you to think of me diff-"
  "Shh. I won't, you're always going to be Jacob sartorius. You're always going to be my favorite person. Don't stress it." She says. I think I love her but I don't know.
"Do you want some breakfast?" I ask her.
"Sure, I can make some pancakes." She says.
"Okay, thanks." I say. We both walk down stairs to the kitchen. She teaches me how to make the batter and I pay attention. I grab some flour and throw it on her, making her pajamas white. She laughs and throws some back at me.
She then starts making the actual pancakes on the pan. I wrap my arms around her and put my chin on the top of her head. I thought it was kinda cute and clever. She smiles and keeps making her pancakes. My mom is on a business trip and my dad is somewhere in Scotland... I think. He left a while ago but I was never really fond of him.
"Wait... WE HAVE SCHOOL!" I just realized. Chesney looks calm. She then fake coughs.
  "I guess I'm sick..." she says. Before I know it she kisses me on the cheek.
  "I guess you caught my sickness." She says, grinning.
  "Well we can't go to school of we're sick" I say. I've never done this, I've always been a good kid. Chesney brings out a side of me I never knew I had. Once she's done with the pancakes, she puts them on a plate and puts syrup on the table.
  "Enjoy!" She exclaims.
  "Are you going to have some?" I ask her, she should be hungry since we didn't eat dinner last night, we were too busy unpacking for her room.
  "I'm not hungry" she says. I shrug and eat up, not thinking about it too much.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated so much, I've been wanting to. I have a lot more ideas!!! I'm going to try to update two times a week, I don't exactly know the days. The next chapter is going to be about the rest of their day, I just thoughts his would be too long if I put the rest of the day in this chapter. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and feel free to give feedback, I'll really give in to what you guys say!!!