Chapter 27

Important a/n at the end 😊

Jacobs pov
I get up and look Chesney, her eyes red and swollen from crying. I feel terrible for doing this to my poor baby, but I still need to talk to Jess. I text her.

J: Sorry about earlier, I just needed to talk to her.
Jess😊🙈: its alright. I have some news for ya 😉
J: What is it?
Jess😊🙈: I'm moving 5 minutes away from you!! We can hang out more often.
J: wow, sounds fun!

Oh my god. This is going to be really awkward for me... now I'll be in between Chesney and Jess. Jess and I never really had a thing but I know she likes me and that's he doesn't care about Chesney at all. She knows I'm dating her but she doesn't know when to step back.
  "Oh yeah, aren't we leaving tomorrow?" Chesney asks, changing the subject.
  "Yeah, so let's go have some fun!" I tell her. It's like 7pm. I didn't have enough money for two nights, so we can only stay one. Chesney and I head out and go on tons of rides. Chesney didn't grab my hand when she got scared, she just kinda sat there. I was hoping that Chesney would be back to normal by now, but she hasn't. She's still as stubborn as earlier. When we were walking around and guys would stare, I'd try to grab her hand, but she wouldn't let me. I just want Chesney back.

**Chesney's pov**
  I feel bad for not grabbing Jacobs hand and denying him, but he hurt me.
  "Are you hungry?" Jacob asks as we walk around Disney.
  "No, I'm fine." I answer. I haven't eaten in a couple days but I've gotten used to it. Jacob hasn't noticed, he's too tied up in himself to worry about me. Jacob eats nachos and I go on my phone and text Hailey.

C: Jacob and I had an argument. We're still together.. I'm just not really being very active in the relationship at the moment. I'm going to your house at midnight tomorrow wether you like it or not.

  I press send and Hailey immediately answers.

Hailey Boo: Got it. Hunter and Mark are over (Mark is third- wheeling) for the next couple nights and Brando is visiting some of his friends. Be ready to explain the whole thing.
C: Okay boo, I'll talk to you later. Tell the boys I say hi!
Hailey Boo: Okay!

  I let out a smile.
  "What are you smiling at cutie?" Jacob asks. My smile fades a little.
  "Nothing, just talking to Hailey." I answer. Jacob looks upset.
  "Look, I'm trying to help but you're not putting any effort into me. What's up with you?" Jacob asks.
  "What's up with me? Well nothing's wrong I mean my boyfriend kissed another girl and yelled at me, no big deal." I answer.
  "I've said I'm sorry."
  "And I've said its okay, but that doesn't magically make me feel better. Jacob, it takes time to heal." I answer.
  "Well how much time?? Chesney, it's only been a day and I miss your hand in mine. I miss your lips, your smile when I tell you a joke or when I tell you how beautiful you are. I miss you, Chesney." Jacob says.
  "And you'll miss that until I feel it's the right time to forgive you. I'm sorry, Jacob." I answer him. Jacob seems really hurt. I've never seen him like this, but I really don't feel ready to forgive him.

  *time skip, now it's 8pm**

  Jacob and I go back to the hotel. I go to the bathroom and change into my pajamas and lay down in bed. Jacob lays down next to me and pulls me close to him. I don't get out of his grip, because he obviously wants me to forgive him and go back to normal. I want to also, but I think I need to stretch it out more to sort of show him that he won't be forgiven if he does it again. I fall asleep in Jacobs arms.

A/n
Hey guys!! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR 20k!! I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE HERE RIGHT NOW! You guys honestly make me so happy! Your comments make me smile all the time and not one goes unread. If you have any suggestions for the book, comment or send me a message! I've been running out of ideas and I need some help. I'll try to get back to everyone 😊
Goal: 22.1k, can we do it??
Word count: 770 words :)