Chapter 2- Getting to know her

Jacob's point of view
I'm
  Wow. Chesney is so beautiful. She seems shy. I really hope I don't mess things up with her. I take her up to my room, luckily I cleaned it.
  "Have a seat" I say as I show her to my couch and she takes a seat
  I grab my backpack and sit down with her, making sure I don't sit too close or too far.
  "What do you want to start with?" I ask her, looking her in the eyes. Her eyes are a beautiful blue- green color and her hair is light brown, partly in her eyes.
  "I like math." She says. I start showing her our last worksheet and stuff.

    ~ an hour later~

"Jacob dinners ready!" My mom yells up the stairs. Why does she have to do this now?? I was really connecting with Chesney.
  "Do you want to join us?" I say.
  "I'm good. I have to help unpack my things and start getting my room ready." She says.
  "Alright, I'll text you later" I say as I walk her to the door.
  "Okay. Thanks for catching me up with school, it was really nice of you. Since tomorrow is Sunday, do you want to come over to my house so I can write down some notes and get my not notebooks labeled and stuff? You can also help me arrange my furniture in my room if you can." She says.
  "Sure, what time do you want me to go over?" I ask her. I'm really excited that I can spend more time with her.
  "Maybe around 10:00 so we can catch up on a lot of things. Is that okay with you?" She asks.
  "Yeah, I'll be there. See ya later." I say as she walks down the sidewalk. I shut the door once I'm sure she is back at her house. Wow, she doesn't even try to be so perfect. I'm going to get up early tomorrow to make sure I liked nice.