Once Upon a Time...

It's hard to be different. Different from boys and girls as well. You choose your life, don't follow anyone else but yourself.

To think that a great soldier of the Jin Empire injured in battle now is a drunk. Legs no longer functioning. He drown himself with more alcohol to vent his frustration.

The only daughter of that great soldier would watch him as he blame himself for being a coward. He yell out why the gods punish him for being so selfish.

The little girl didn't know what to do and help her helpless father. Even her mother doesn't know.

When she spot the Jade sword which is passed on from Father to son. She knew that the only way to bring her family with honor of she herself becomes a fierce warrior like her father.

Not interested in dresses and jewelry, and never cared what men think of her. She trained secretly day and night taught by a skill master. The little girl, no longer small had grew up to me a skill swordsman and fighter in wushu.

But once her father learn of her secret training, he forbid her to go anyway near the sword and order her to be a concubine for the Emperor. Once he saw her beauty and courage teaching the younger brother, the Emperor had to choose her as his own.

The girl refuse to be a snobby King's wife where he has hundredth of them, so instead of going to the palace dressed as a lady-in-waiting. She dressed up as a male soldier stealing her father's armor and sword to join the army under an alias, Sheng-Yi Yang.

Then a frightful and sorrowful day had come, her village, the people she knew and her parents, gone. Khan and his men ravished the village destroyed and killed everything. A war broke out in the empire, and the girl fought to protect.

Anger and hatred, she slaughtered more than a hundred men. But the outcome of fighting more men at once caused her to lose both arms and pushed down into the river as she awaits death for her sins she had cause of her parents death leading to her resting point at Enchantia.

She regretted everything and now it may never return back to her.

Thus, leads the life of a young female warrior Mei-Li as she ventured out her new life in Enchantia and how she enters - the Dark Abyss. Finding out that a psycho doctor who think he can help her overcome her guilt and a girl who she can talk to comfortably.

Never thought of a Happily Ever After only war, and Mei-Li hates war but to gain her Happily Ever After, she has to fight. It's survive of the fittest.