Chapter 29

I watch Ella and Syrena going head to head with two of Khan's men and let me tell you they are on the same level.

I and the others watch our members while Khan and his men are all anticipating the loser so they would make their move. His men, they aren't human anymore, they are in any form of different animal species. Felines varies, bulls, ghosts, elephants, birds, canines; dingos, wolves, coyotes, monkeys, bears, gorillas, amphibians, night animals; bats and owls, and there was some who has fish heads. I trail my eyes on the line of Khan's men and halt to find one man with a Koi fish head. I pinched my lips and cough trying not to laugh at his face.

I mean come on, a Koi fish? Fishes tend to smack their lips. He has those buggy fish eyes and his face down to his toes are scaly. When he open up mouth and closing it continuously and his gills were retracting at the same time.

I kept cool but I heard snickering behind me.

Looking behind my shoulder I found Lucas using Matt's shoulder to hide his face while his were shaking.

I tilt my head and eyed Matt who shrugged. Making sure everyone is focus on the fight, I approached Lucas and shoved him.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a whispered.

His shoulders continues to shake hysterically. I tap him and poked him he kept his face away.

"Lucas, knock it off or else I will kick your ass since it's open," I gave him a warning.

When he turned around, I was startled by the expression on his face. They were red like a cherry tomato and his lips were purse back.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Lucas, you have to stop," said Matt with a serious tone who had his eyes on his wife.

"Lucas!" I scream whispery until he coughed out the laughter he has been holding. I guess that is why he was red and swollen.

"Did you see that man's face other there?" He laughed.

The fight stop and everyone has there attention on Lucas who was laughing hysterically at a certain person who I was about to give a good laugh.

"Matt, Eugene, that man has a fish face. A fish face!" His contagious laugh made Matt and Eugene chuckle a little. "Everyone has a beast for their face to make them scary but a fish? What is he going to do hit us with his flippers to death?" He laugh so hard he was on the ground, hug his stomach and let it out.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.

Why did I fall for a guy like him?

Yet, he laughed before I can embarrass myself in front of Khan. I wanted to look dead serious in the eyes of my enemy and let him fear what he and his ancestors done to my family. His ancestors killed my mother, and history repeated it self but fate took a turn granting me a new life and more hatred in my heart. I know I promised Ella I wouldn't let the dark consume me with so much hatred at this monster but I couldn't help it. He deserve to be back to hell where he belongs.

"Ha, you think a fish head isn't scary," Khan began that had Lucas stop laughing and got up from his feet. "I'll show you what he can do." He smirked then called the name of the fish man. "Sum Bo! Attack that pretty boy there and show him no mercy." 

After his command, that fish man called Sum Bo started twitching, his body shaking and suddenly, large pointed teeth emerges, fingernails grew black nails, his buggy eyes squint in a boat shape and his pupils dilated into bloody red. He was drooling out from his large mouth and sprint heading straight at Lucas.

"Lucas!"

He jumped on Lucas making them both fall and Sum Bo started snapping his jaw with the large teeth at his face. Lucas had his arm at Sum Bo's neck pushing his face away from getting caught in his large mouth and chip his face off.

Khan laughed in amusement. "You really think I have weak animals in my army. Sum Bo may look like a fish but he has part of a Blood Shark as well. If even there was no blood I can still command him to attack with just one saying."

I grunted angrily.

Pulled my sword and walked towards Sum Bo. He looked up and flash his talon fangs at me and to launch himself at me but I swung my jade sword shine the end of my blade to blind him and with a quick swift of my sword cut through his torso in a full through of his body separating his upper and lower body part.

He squealed and screech in pain that blood spatter everywhere as two sides of him fell to the ground.

I stood in between Sum Bo's body parts. His buggy eyes rolled back and his tongue sticking out from his large mouth. Turning my head I glared at Khan.

"You may have given him a dangerous Blood Shark but you also know they are easily to cut."

Khan didn't seem affected that one of his men just died in front of him.

Low life bastard.

"Sum Bo was useless anyways," he admit. "He was always the weak one and I have to give him something that would make him stronger but I guess a Blood Shark wasn't one of them." He pulled a smirk. "Now, I'm angry."

His expression from calm to hatred filled his face when he sent deadly glares at me.

"I'm getting tired and impatient to wait for that pearl. I will have this place down to find it and no one will ever leave this place," his voice deepen. "Men! Kill them all!"

Khan's men roared echoing the mountain top, waving their weapons and began their attack.

They stampede towards us. I held my sword tightly. The sound of blood drip from the metallic blade of my sword standing there, my eyes like a hawk pinning at Khan who was just standing there. Some ran on two, others on four flashing their beastly side as I wait for them to draw near never leave my raging eyes on the main course of this fight.

"Jie!" I heard Ling next to me in a frantic voice. "Let me fight. I can fight!"

"No, you need to hide. Go stay with Syrena and her water barrier," I said in a harsh why because we are up against the kingdoms greatest enemy.

"Let me fight!" He demand, his eyes were serious and I sense a brave little boy who was meant to be the true emperor of our peaceful kingdom. "My brother died because of that bastard and because of his greed for power and looked what got him. I don't know what happened at the palace and wonder if my brothers and sisters are okay and everyone else, but I will not stand down and hide like a coward. Lend me a sword. That is an order, General Hua."

I kept my eyes on Khan but at the same time advert them at the small Prince. I groaned. Kicked up the nearest sword next to my feet and hand it to him. "Make sure you survive this. I will be busy fighting Khan and I won't be able to save you in time."

"Don't worry," he pulled a quick smile. "Master Wu taught me well. We can defeat Khan and his men annihilating them once and for all!"

I pulled a grin and watched him joined the others. Such bravery that child has. 

The sounds of thundering beast approached near. I turned back my attention on Khan ignoring his men. A large gorilla raised his massive arms above me but I move swiftly to the side as it crack the ground. I jump on his arms and slice his neck. He fell as I use his back to give me force to strike on my next opponent.

Ella and the others, along with my twin siblings and the Shaolin monks all were fighting there side while I clear a bloody path towards Khan.

He stood there with a smirk of amusement. I gritted my teeth and snarled as I charged at him.