Chapter 26

Echoes of large booms like fired cannons erupted inside those gray clouds. As we near in and safety avoiding getting shock. Mu Yan passed through the gray clouds and what we saw was a battle. 

I looked to see Ella in the sky with appear to be wings fighting a larger black dragon like Mu Yan in the sky while the Aurelius brothers are fighting with Shaolin monks.

Mu Yan settled herself down to the concrete and shift back to her human-like form. "Brother!" she called out. "What the hell are you doing?"

The brother she was talking about was that black dragon fighting Ella. The black dragon opened his mouth and release red flames at Ella who shield herself with her body armor crystals. She fought back punching the dragon pushing him back hard. They were fighting like dancing in different steps each took a hit but none of them were giving up.

Mu Yan growled. "I swear, Master isn't going to like this once he comes back from his mediation and see this place destroy."  She shift to her white dragon and flew where her brother is. 

I watched from the concrete floor when one shaolin monk came to attack me from behind where Ling is cling but with sheath of my sword quickly blocked him and kicked him. He flew back. Syrena was too fighting gathering her mermaid powers creating a ring of water tying four monks inside. 

Few of the monks started to attack in our direction and without hurting them just used the sheath of my sword until Mu Yan can calm her raging brother who seemed not happy with humans suddenly appearing and demanding the pearl.

More Shaolin monks came running from the palace and attacked us. Large waved of water were form from Syrena's water manipulation creating a barrier wall of water. Shaolin monks surrounded the wall of waters were attacking it with their swords but with Syrena's magic made water sprint out in a form of a large tentacles. I took steps back and was bumped by someone when I looked who it was with my sheath sword, manly hands were held up. 

"Whoa! Easy there tiger," I grunted but put down my sword to see Lucas and his brothers behind him. "You don't want to hurt me now, do you?"

Maybe I will.

"Matt," I ignore his flirtatious brother and faced his older brother instead, "what the hell happened? I thought you already got the pearl."

"We were about too but you didn't tell us there was this city and a raging dragon fighting with my wife," he argued, he seems worried for Ella because of his tone. I couldn't argue back.

"Sorry, it's my fault. I thought only the Grand Master is here."

"Clearly, he isn't," he said. "Curious, how did you end up here? I thought you were getting the elixir?"

"Mu Yan, that white dragon there," they looked and back at me when I said, "We sort of, but the elixir is only for the gods."

Matt and the others, including Lucas looked at Ling on my back with a fallen expression. "Don't tell me he is..."

I didn't say anything but Ling was the first to speak. "I'm not dead," Ling lift his head and surprised the Aurelius brothers in shock.

I laughed. 

"But how?" asked Eugene.

I answered him. "It turns out my father's sword is one of the legendary swords of Jin. It can take away life, give life, and save a life."

"Amazing," Matt muttered in awe. 

I smiled then looked at Lucas giving him a threatening look. "If I see any woman around you, I'm going to kill you."