Chapter 21

"UGHHHHHHHH!!!"

With all my strength I knocked down another tree. Hard air sink my chest as I breath deeply. Letting out this rage. This fire burning rage.

"That stupid womanizer!" I yelled again that spread through the forest. "He got a lot of nerve saying General Eugene is my lover?!" I felt my body shift replacing my skin to green scales. My hands turned to large lizards claws and slash another tree cutting it down without a difficulty.

Ling and Syrena stood far away to avoid such dangerous scene. They tried to calm me down but it didn't do much help. After all, nothing can calm a monster like me.

So focus on destroying this part of the forest I didn't noticed another presence behind me. I growled. And flash quickly with my claw striking the tree instead of that moron.

I glared and growled. "What do you want?"

"Mei-Li, can we talk," I stare at his ocean blue eyes. Lucas didn't seem frighten of my appearance but I could see him struggling from acting so brave.

I snorted and removed my claws away from close to cutting his face. "What is there to talk about? It was clear in that brain of yours me and Eugene are some kind of affair."

"Please, Mei-Li," he sighed. "If I don't reconcile with you, Ella will have my head." Chuckling at the mention of Ella tearing his head off. I didn't mind.

"Like I care what my sister would do to you," I turned around. "Leave me be, or I will have your head."

He didn't budge but stood there. My heart increase its rate. While trying to fine Ling and Syrena after fighting off that ox I was happy to smell the scent of Ella, and noticed Matt and Eugene as well. Then the sweet and manly scent that kept in my mind since the first day I've met him. I was overjoyed yet unpleased that he came along. It felt forever since I haven't seen him. His blonde hair matching his blue eyes seems like a beautiful angel has fallen down from heavens although I have different beliefs but I've read of blonde and blue eyes angels. Beautiful and glowing that they even exist in the world and now there is one behind me trying to save my life from hurting myself upon this tree.

He sighed as if a heavy weight on him was pulling him down. "I'm sorry."

What?

I looked over my shoulder to take a peek at his beautiful apologetic face of his. "I'm sorry, I acted like a fool and couldn't listen to your side of the story. I just felt upset that you always hang out with my brother."

He watches me? The reason I secretly went with his brother is because so he can teach me how to sword fight. I wasn't the best but I had to be stronger. Master Wu taught me before he left and never return so I had to ask Eugene for his help. I can tell why he's been so upset the fact I hung out with Eugene a lot, Lucas would think of something inappropriate. That jerk.

"You should not be so moronic as ever, my prince," I insulted him but he didn't catch the sarcasm. "I only went with General Eugene was because he could train me."

"Train you?"

"With swords," I faced him. My heart took beats until they were calm. He's just so darn beautiful. No man is ever this beautiful. I could see why Amorians are considered the City of Angels besides being such great lovers they're features are exquisite. "I haven't done sword play in a while and your brother is best at it. Since my Master is no longer here I have to find a way to get stronger."

"Why?" He asked nonchalantly. "Why get stronger when your already are?"

I narrow my brows. "You don't get it. You may be a prince and their are hundreds of men to risk their lives for you but some of them want to protect those important in their hearts. You've already know how I came about becoming a royal guard for my kingdom but you don't know the whole story."