Chapter 34

Lucas

"Why isn't she waking up?"

"Lucas, you have to give her time," said my brother, Brendan sanding next to me.

He and the others arrived with the Enchantia's Royal Knights that I had sent earlier and just in time to finish off the enemy. Brendan, Raj, and Nicolas also with Captain James all fought against Khan's army leading to victory. With every last one of them down and dead. Everyone was exhausted and covered with battle scars and blood.

Then a large sound of a whistle not from a cannons, since they were stop but the army. The whole mountain shook, dust of smoke covered to what it seems to be in the center of the city. Once the dust cleared, there was a large whole in the center and Khan there lying there, eyes rolled back only see white - dead.

"Khan is dead," the dark-red hair dragon, Yao Shi, who is claims to be Mei Li's older brother muttered.

"She did it," Mu Yan, the twin sister of Yao Shi, and another dragon. "Mei Li did it!"

"I can not believe it," Eugene was stun as the rest of us.

"She is one strong female," Syrena commented, making me smile.

"Yes! Jie did it!" Ling and Ella cheered together, hugging one another then Ella hugged her husband in victory.

Everyone was in a chaotic cheers, raising their swords and arms up of our victory. I look up at the sky and was wondering where is she is. Until, the suns ray pierce the gray clouds clearing them and blinding our eyes when suddenly a man glowing in sparkling gold, and next to him was a woman who has the same features at the man and same illuminating gold glow was walking in mid air.

Everyone watch was these two majestic couple approached us from the clearing and bright sky.

"Father! Mother!" Mu Yan cried out to the two couple and ran to them. Yao Shi followed his sister to greet their parents who look exactly like them, The man with long white-gold hair, almond eyes with gold pupils, wearing the most gold clothing I've ever seen on a man and the woman, with her violet purple eyes had her dark silver-white hair style so elegantly like Mu Yan but with much accessories that filled her head and she too has a long clothing same as her husband in purple, white and gold laces, her shoulders and cleavage were revealing that I had to turn away from her beauty and grace.

She is just too beautiful.

Damn!

But both the man and woman are just ravishing too beautiful.

"Mei Li!" I snapped my head when I heard Ella run towards Mei Li's unconscious body in the arms of the beautiful man.

He lay her flat on the ground as I approached the crowd surrounding Mei Li and dropped next to her with my heart sank looking at her motionless body. I didn't speak nor let a sound of grieve but stare at her body with dirt and blood.

"Is...is she dead?" I finally said, without looking away.

"No," the beautiful man spoke in a gentle tone that sounded too majestic.

"What happened to her, Father," asked Mu Yan who also seemed worried as I am.

"She's alive but now the Jade sword is taking her to the memories she has once lost."

"You mean to say that she's in the spirit world?"

The beautiful man nodded at his son. "The sword can not only take and give life but can also see the dead forgotten memory as well. When Jun Kai had her memories sealed they were sealed by the Jade sword which also has her mother in it."

"Father, I don't follow," Yao Shi questioned, which had me wonder too. "The Jade sword can saves life from the bridge of death. Why didn't you save her mother, Xirou?"

His father sighed, he glance at everyone then at the woman beside him. "Do you know what Yu Xirou name means in our ancient language?" he asked his children. Both the twins look at each other and shook their head not knowing the answer. "It means 'Honor Jade'."

Everyone was silent after the twin's father gave the answer to Mei Li's mother name.

"Are you telling me..."Mu Yan paused. "That legendary sword you claim to be is actually Xirou?"

Their father didn't answer.

"I thought you said you buried her at Peach Blossom Village with Mei Li's power?" Yao Shi exclaimed.

"I only said that so you two would let your sister hear the truth about the sword," their father sighed deeply. "I asked your mother and I to merge Xirou body and Mei Li's power together creating the Jade Sword which I given to Jun Kai to give to the adopted father of Mei Li and someday will be in her possession and won't know of it's power."

"Why?"

"Both of you don't know but Xirou was a Temple Priestess and the keeper of the Dragon Temple to worship us, I met her after my unexpected trip to the mortal world injured she showed me what love actually is and we fell in love as our love created a child with two of the most ancient power from two powerful being of heaven and earth. You already know what she can do when she feels upset and has no way of controlling it, so when Khan knew and Xirou killed herself saving your sister, she asked me to merge her body with the Gold Pearl so she can control it's power of life and death."

Stunned, after hearing the father of Mei Li spoke of the history of her sword. She had with her, her mother by her side and helping her on her venture in the big world. To think that Mei Li was born with great power can cause a destruction even though she didn't know she had it with her. The same goes for Ella and her Enchantia Crystals from Thalia, our goddess. If Ella and Mei Li's combine their powers, it will be the end.

I just got to remember not to get on her bad side.

"I see the reason why you would visit her often in the village not knowing who you were to her," said Mu Yan.

The twin's father chuckled. "Yes, I didn't want to meet her more often than before when Xirou was still alive but your sister was a little troublemaker."

The twins laugh and so did the woman besides him until she pulled a face. "My love, when is she going to wake."

He exhale deeply, "Soon, she has to know the whole truth and see the truth of what really happened to her mother," then he glance at Khan's dead body. "She has her mother's bravery."

"Yes, indeed," his wife agreed. "At first, I hated the fact you've taken a mortal wife while we are still married but she never show me hatred as I show to her but kindness, it is the reason I allowed this marriage."

"I love the both of you, and that will never change. I love our children as well. You and are were only set up by the Gods to be the King and Queen of Divine City, I never knew what love is until Xirou came to my life."

"Yes, until she shows us heartwarming love she bestow above us and how we should use it." She sighed, so sadly. "I miss her."

"So do I," her husband said with a depressing tone. "She will only be the only human mate in my heart and I will not take another."

"I hope not," his wife smirk causing the twins to chuckle.

I let out a small smile seeing how Mei Li has some great people in her life that she had never knew, I looked down at Mei Li, where she lay on my lap as I wait for her to return from her memories.

I caress her cheek by the back of my hand and cup it. "Please, wake up. Wake up, my love."