Chapter 47

Metallic steel clashing each other blades, men grunting as much to release rains of sweat. I pivot my feet as hard as I can on the soils of the earth dashing in a light speed pace towards Eugene.

With each swing of my sword he followed my movement gaining much blocks each time my blade tries to take him down. The difference between him and Khan is that the ruthless fiend only cares about himself while Eugene build his stances to protect what he cares most. Judging from the eyes of a true warrior I never had once defeated him in a one on one spar battle. The Aurelius prince has the blood of a tribe of gigantic warriors; brave and strong.

With every power I got I try to figure out his week spot. Without using my power I would rather use equal power that we both have. Cope up in the room to rest my body from giving birth to two beautiful twins I thought some daily training would do good for my body. Ella is against the thought of myself training with my body still recovering and all but I'm half a god so I'm in perfectly in good health.

"Even with your dragon powers you still have yet to learn," Eugene taunted, blocking my blade at his face.

I use my sword like a hammer, jumped in the air to lash down at him but with his larger blade jamming against my tiny thin sword block me as we struggle pushing the swords on who will hit first.

"Your the one to talk," I jumped backwards off him and with a quick land on my toes I jolt straight back him swinging my blade left and right. "Let's see that true power of a warrior." I grin, then jumped swiftly to avoid his large blade.

"Talk big, Lieutenant," Eugene stated my title name residing here. Calling me Princess Mei Li sounded weird for me although married to a prince I'm entitle to be a princess but Lieutenant Mei Li sounds better.

To the citizens of Enchantia, I'm known as Princess Mei Li, but in the battle field I'm Lieutenant Mei Li 'Dragon Princess'.

It does have a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Biological, yes I'm a princess from my father side hence he's a Dragon God.

Another swift jump I landed gently on the ground at hand with my sword by my side.

"Seem you lost, Lieutenant," Eugene smothered a grin at me after he upper hand me by a mere cut to sleeve shirt on the shoulder, but I only smile like a cunning fox.

"Right at back you, General," he lift a brow in confusion as I pointed to the right side of his shirt where it open a cut.

Eugene looked surprised and laughed loudly and hard. "Can't believe it. You finally took the turn around here. Nicely done."

I clamp my feet together and bowed at him. "Thank you, sir."

"Hey, what's with the formality? We are family now."

"Right, guess not used to speaking informal since you are the General."

"It takes time, here," Eugene threw a water jug at me.

Once caught I grabbed myself a drink after seeing him drink his own water jug and took a seat on a large rock.

"What a nice day." Eugene looked up at the sky and pulled a smile.

I let my mouth moist from the water taking over and look up after he made a comment.

Since we are alone, I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask what he thinks about Syrena leaving.

I clear a throat.