Chapter 31

I hit the hard floor that scrap my skin burning the fresh flesh only to had them healed in an instant.

Khan took his large steps towards me still with his stupid grin. "I wonder what doctor gave you that healing ability."

"Why ask when you have one of your own." I snarled, rising up. "Albert Hyde."

Khan flinched when I mentioned the man who created him and his men, but grinned. "Albert Hyde is a weakling that is told what to do or else he won't see his cousin again."

I frowned, snarking at him. "Cousin?"

"That miracle doctor residing in Enchantia, the one you call father."

My eyes grew. " Your not talking about Doctor Frank Rumpkin?"

"Bingo!" he grin that urges me to wipe it off from his face. "It wasn't hard for me to kidnapped the little doctor and had your father convinced he's dead but has been working with me this whole time. That little man sure knows how to be creative."

"Yes, I can see why," I glance at his structure of multiples animals skins and a few body part to make Khan bigger than ever. 

"Now that I'm ten times more stronger, more powerful, and bigger I will rule all of the Jin Empire  at the palm of my hand. Everyone will bow to me and worship me like I'm a God," He raised his head and hands above facing the sky as if he was granted permission to be a God. The gods will hate him for his demonic and unforgivable crimes.

While he declare himself as a distraction. I shift my feet in a speed with my jade sword in hand and ready to take his soul away from his body. I abruptly jumped, raised my sword above my head aiming for his head. But with a slight turn of his head and one eye with intensifying glare, I felt frozen and was swat like a fly by his hand and he picked me up making me drop my sword as I struggle from his hold. 

I grunted and groan, trying to pull out but he held on so tight I felt my body block the air in my lungs unable to make me breath.

"Well," Khan laughed menacingly. "that was a dirty trick. You were lucky my hand hit you and not the edge of my blade other wise you will be dead." He squeezed his grip and I felt a pang feeling that had me screaming at the top of my lungs. "You remind me of someone, a very long time ago in a small villages where the Peach Blossoms blooms during the breezy spring season."

I grunted irritably. What is he saying? Since when Khan is the romantic type. That disgust me to which female falls for a guy like him.

"I met the most beautiful woman, long and shining raven black hair that fell from her small head, her eyes the color of chestnuts shining under the sun and her smile and voice just captivated my big heart." He smiled, reminiscing the moment he had from her memories. I continue trying to break free as he press on about his love life. "She was so beautiful and perfect and I intend to have her as my wife but..." He crushed me, I scream painfully. "That damn dragon who I assume was dead was still alive and the woman of my life fell in love with him."

I froze. 

A dragon? 

Stopping myself in his hold. Listening to his unnecessary story that got me interested to hear more. 

"That cunning bitch bared him a child," he crushed me again, and I felt my insides about to explode. "Living happily with that snake and their offspring. I couldn't bare to watch and I felt anger and hatred inside my broken heart. Then I found out that child, who is half immortal can summons the Dragon Gods, that magnificent power. I forgot my broken heart and became drawn to greed wanting that power the child has, so..." He drew me in close, "do you know what I did?"

I didn't answer but growled. Piercing my nails in his thick skin that doesn't sting him one bit. 

"I killed that bitch," he whispered enough for me to hear and my anger to erupt to destruction to which I'm about to do to him.

It wasn't Khan's ancestor who killed my mother, it was Khan himself. He lived for many years, roaming the earth and collecting many men who will use their bodies as a long carpet for him to walk on for his greatness and leadership. 

"That bitch may be dead, but the child is still alive if it wasn't for that damn snake and the old man to interrupt my plan to take the child away and use him for his power." He inhale sharply, taking in the smell, of sweat, smoke and blood in his nose. "That child should be the same age as you and you do look like Xirou."

Moving my fingers and retract my claws he close in his face and when he was in a closing distance. I manage to struggle my hand and claw at his face. He roar releasing his grip as I set lose free grabbing my sword.

"You little bitch!" he hissed, he removed his hands away from his face and saw the large scars I have given him. 

I position my stance with my sword aiming straight up at him. Letting him see how intense I was. Anger. Rage. even more hatred on him than his hatred at everyone. "You...you..." I was breathing heavily. "You destroyed Peach Blossom killing innocents lives and the two people who raised me after you killed my mother. Because of you...I will have your head."

He paused then pulled on a cat grin. "So, your Xirou's child. I guess I don't need the pearl when I can have you. I didn't have the chance to marry Xirou because of your father. I guess I will take you as my wife."

I shivered. 

Creepily shivered thinking of becoming Khan's wife. That grossed me out I wanted to puke out what is left in my stomach.

"Not a fat chance, bastard," I growled, and sheath my sword. "I will have my vengeance by killing you!" I felt a strong energy inside. My whole body shifted spreading the white scales, retracted black nails, my vision became the eyes of a lizard seeing the one enemy in front of me. My feet morphed into one long snake tail. I rose standing tall the same height as him and flick my tongue out. 

I had become one giant white snake which I didn't expect to do. It's probably one of the powers of the magic pill the small doc gave me. 

Khan had his weapon to his side as he gaze his eyes on me. I hissed and look at him down. My whole body is in the form of a very large white snake which is rare to find her in kingdom. 

"You think your the only one who can turn into a large beast," Khan drop his weapon, cringe his body and roared as his body started to erupt. Ripping his human and animal flesh into coal skin. He grew horns on top of his head, his eyes shifted from human eyes to demonic eyes, lower jaw move in front and his teeth turn to fangs, and large bat wings to go with that demon look. He roared loudly shaking the whole entire world. He reach above the clouds. 

I slither my body around feeling the scales against scales and hissed at him. 

"SEE THE TRUE POWER OF A GOD!" He exclaimed loudly for everyone who are on the ground to hear. "ALL OF YOU WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE ME! ALL HAIL EMPEROR KHAN!!"

His men all cheered and called out his name from down below chanting 'All hail Emperor Khan!'. They were loud to be heard to support their leader that he will be the Emperor of this nation. And they are so confident that he will win. 

Not this time. I won't let him take away a nation just to bring only chaos and death. 

"THE SOUNDS OF MY LOYAL SUBJECTS." I growled when he looked at me. "NOW LETS SEE WHO THE REAL MONSTER IS."