Thank you!

Thanks for reading book two of the Princesses of the Dark Abyss series. I know it's has like a few chapters than the first one well because I wanted to start on the third one which is about one of my favorite mythical creatures the mermaid and the third book is inspired by watching the Little Mermaid again, who happens to be my favorite Disney Princess because our names are practically the same.

Marielle - Ariel

Even my mom told me she was about to name me either Jessica or Ariel but name me Marielle which means bitter in French. 😞

How sad? I'm not even bitter I'm mostly shy and quiet. ☺️

Anyways, hope you enjoy reading Sword of Honor and hope you read the third installment about Syrena and Eugene. Since, Eugene found out his life long mate has disappeared the warrior prince is in distress. Dive under the sea where we find Syrena back home empty handed without the ancient weapon Poseidon's Triton to stop the war between Fishman and Mermaids. And what comes of her father King Merrick, who fall gravely ill uncertain of its cause. And what is the exile sea witch, Delmar? Is she part of this war? Is she an ally of the Fishman queen, Morgana? What will Syrena do to save her kingdom from anymore bloodshed? Got to read the next book!

HAPPY READING! 🤗