Chapter 18

Once I step around peeping at the front of the ship. There are five of them. Sniffing the air for their boss. Seems he isn't with them.

Where could he be?

"Those were fine lass, weren't they? Especially, there jugs." One member cup in front of him with his hands and motion them up and down. Pigs.

"I like the one with pretty hairpin with the butterfly," said another.

"Oh, she's pretty too. But not as pretty as Hong Dìe," the third guy sighed heavily. "What a beauty."

Five of them kept talking about the brothel they have been through. The only place that has a brothel is in Magnolia Town largest trading market in Jin. Just the thought of brothel lead me to think of Lucas. He's probably in one right now so to speak with beautiful ladies around him. I almost gag and felt a punch to the gut more like to my heart.

Sense a presence, I felt a six man, large like a bull or an elephant walking towards me. Claim and steady he stop where I stand. He stick his nose in the air and sniff as if he smell something or someone.

I held my breath.

"Ping!" Called from one of the group of five motioning the guy with multiple piercing on his face and tattoos walked towards to the men.

The man grunted walking to them as they continued to talk some more of the brothel.

Shaking my head. Men.

Still invisible I checked all the places on the ship for more of Khan's men. So far only six men were on the ship. Khan must of gone some place to destroy.

I pulled a grin looking back at the six men standing in the middle of the ship. Since it's only them, it is easy to take them out.

Once again I retract my claws as my whole body shift to my amphibian form.

"Yeah, and they were like- guuuk!" I sliced one at his neck with my claws. Blood spatter all over.

"What the hell!" The rest were shock to find one of their friends dead right before their eyes.

"Dong Dong?" A scrawny and buck tooth man tried to wake his friend but already dead. "He's dead." Once he said that I pierce through him with my tail.

"Eeeeeekkkk!" Screeched one holding onto the large guy. "It's a ghost."

"What the hell is going on?!" Roared the man with piercings and tattoos on his face "Xiao Fong, Li Wei stop crying and catch the intruder."

The two men looked at each other and then back at Ping. "But where do we look?" They both said.

"Just look!" He barked and had Xiao Fong and Li Wei scurry around the ship looking for who ever killed their comrade. Ping stayed in his spot while I catch the rats.

I followed the funny looking one with his hair pointed up. He held his sword against his chest and could see him shivering of fright.

"No ghost, no ghost," he mumbled to himself. "It's just a trick. A game. Yeah, that it, a game."

I rolled my eyes. Such confidence that this is a game maybe I won't kill him after all. Once he entered one room, with a lantern to light his way, I blew it out and he screamed like a woman.

"Ahhhhh!!!" I closed the door making the room dark. "W-who i-i-s t-t-there?"

Now to scare him more. I push a barrel and he jump with fright.

"Li Wei, this is not funny," calling out to his friend. "You know how much I'm afraid of ghost."

Oh, so he does, does he. Well...